Quote Originally Posted by BFlores View Post
I'm currently upgrading and switching to UL gear , I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these packs they look very similar. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance
Personally I've never worn a stone glacier or a KUIU. I do however, have a good friend who owned a KUIU and had some major troubles with it and sent it back for a refund. I have heard several negative reviews about the KUIU pack frame, which I am sure will get worked out over time but for now I would stay away from KUIU if it was me. I have noticed this site is predominately a Kifaru centered market it seems like. Probably for good reason as they make great packs. Personally I wear a Mystery Ranch and I think you would have to shoot me to get me to wear something else as it stands right now.

So my two cents is this... Stone Glacier, Kifaru, and Mystery Ranch are all worth their weight in gold and between them it comes down to preference and body type. THe MR packs dont fit some guys that well, but for me the MR fits my torso better than a Kifaru in my opinion. I would stay away from KUIU until the issues with their frame get worked out in the future.