Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leftover tags

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkoholic307 View Post
    What does that have to do with leftover tags?
    LOL !
    Hey ElKo. Been awhile. I've risin back up from the grave.
    Hope all has been well. No 125 tag with 0 pts. this year !
    Last edited by HuntWYODon; 07-01-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    The leftover tag list has been up on the G&F website since June 19th when the draw results were posted.

http://wgfd.wyo.gov/QuotaAvailabilit...nCriteria.aspx

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawfish View Post
    Hey, Girl. Where have you been? WYODON has been laying low, and moaning about moving to Wyoming. I have been over on the CMP website trying to get another Garand and some of that golden 30/06 ammo at the right price! Got your plans all made for the hunting year?

I've been hiding I do have most of my plans made for the hunting year now! How about you??

WyoDon- when you movin out?!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by jenbickel View Post
    I've been hiding I do have most of my plans made for the hunting year now! How about you??

WyoDon- when you movin out?!!
    Hey Jenny Jenny !
    As soon as you have a spare room ! I'll be getting laid off here sometime between July and Dec.. I'm going take my severence pay and then put house up for sale and getting the hell out this commie state. Housing market is up here and a few in my hood have sold well over what what I owe on mine. Finally.... I'll probably sell the 40 next to the Rattlesnake's too. Good to hear from you !

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 12 Times in 3 Posts
    Don,

Sorry to hear about your impending layoff. I hope things work out for you. Maybe its time to make that move to WY.

If you buy a place in WY make sure its big enough for me to throw a sleeping bag down and it preferably needs to be near some good fly fishing waters and have deer and antelope in the back 40.

I probably need to pull the plug on my job and western WA. Too many people here and their starting to get on my nerves. I find myself making too many trip of 4-6hr to go to E.WA to recreate.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Don,

Sorry to hear about your impending layoff. I hope things work out for you. Maybe its time to make that move to WY.

If you buy a place in WY make sure its big enough for me to throw a sleeping bag down and it preferably needs to be near some good fly fishing waters and have deer and antelope in the back 40.

I probably need to pull the plug on my job and western WA. Too many people here and their starting to get on my nerves. I find myself making too many trip of 4-6hr to go to E.WA to recreate.
    Hey Fish !
    I figured it was the kick in the butt I needed ! Probably be Oct.. You will be welcome anytime and for as long as you want ! You can fly fish the South and North Fork of Shoeshone till you drop. I noticed they cut doe tags and didn't even offer some in that area this year. You got Wy. doe tags didn't you ?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 12 Times in 3 Posts
    Don,
    I hope things work out for you and you can find work in WY. Me and a friend have two area 83 doe antelope tags each and two WT doe tags each in area 119. The WT doe tags were easier to draw. I'm hoping to fish the N fork of the shoneshone and the big horn. We will probably stay in a camp ground in Thermop unless we can find a place to put his truck and trailer.
    He's going to fly to seattle to meet me and then I'm taking him to MT to pick up his truck and trailer. I'm hoping his rancher friend in MT gets his rig ready to go by the time we get there. Every thing he had in MT was in rough shape and no doubt his rig is. I told him I'm going to drop him off and head to WY to fish and start filling my tags. I have to have a full two weeks for my elk hunt in late Oct. I really like to kill a 340 or better bull on that tag. I'll never live long enough to get another.
    I don't know what you do but there is plenty of work in Western WA if you can put up with the Libs and traffic. You welcome to stay at my place if you need to. I'm heading to AK next week to work on a fisheries ground fish servey for 3 weeks and just when I thought I's have the whole summer off. Oh Well. Been running 3-5 mi 4 days a week and lifting weights feel pretty good for a guy that will be 63 in a week.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Hey Fish,
    Some guys on here are going to tell us to PM or email . Lol ! You have a few tags to fill this yr. ! Your trip to Ak. should be fun also . Bring some salmon and halibut back ! You are 63 ? Wow ! I turned 56 today and my son 21. Birthdays are same day so I get a tinder every year on how old I am ... I may pick up a doe lope tag but the areas and type around my deer hunt aren't good. Good ones sold out in draw. Keep in touch and let's email so as not to upset the grumps on forum . Lol !

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Don, will you guys PM or email! LOL! Happy B-day to you and your son!
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntWYODon View Post
    Hey Fish,
    Some guys on here are going to tell us to PM or email . Lol ! You have a few tags to fill this yr. ! Your trip to Ak. should be fun also . Bring some salmon and halibut back ! You are 63 ? Wow ! I turned 56 today and my son 21. Birthdays are same day so I get a tinder every year on how old I am ... I may pick up a doe lope tag but the areas and type around my deer hunt aren't good. Good ones sold out in draw. Keep in touch and let's email so as not to upset the grumps on forum . Lol !
    Happy B-Day to you & your son! Don't worry about the grumps on here, they don't have to read it!
    "Only two people have died for You and I, The American Soldier died for Our Freedom & Jesus Christ Died for Our Souls!" I thank GOD for them! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

NRA Life Member