Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I ordered some Injexions with right helical 4" feathers. Now I've got to figure out which broadheads I want to go with.

Thanks
    Just another update with the Injexion arrows. I have found the problem with the slight wobble and the splintering at the shaft has been from field tips that were not quite machined all the way to the base of the shank of the fieldpoints. This created 2 problems, 1) you had to run the stone more than usual to get the fieldpoints to sit true and flat with the shaft. This caused to much of a taper in the inside diameter of the shaft and I feel it would loose some strength. This showed up with the slight splintering at the base of the shaft when you hit something firm. 2) Would be if you did not stone that sharper taper into the shaft the fieldpoints would not fit flush and with harder impacts it would cause the fieldpoints to bend at their shanks. Bottom line either way if you have fieldpoints that are not machined completely flat to the shank where it seats on your shaft you will probably have some issues.

I will try and take a couple pics to show what I am referring to.

Despite this issue I had with some faulty tips, I will be shooting them this year because they are performing very well. The specs are extremely tight in straightness and in spine tolerance. They are also much tougher than I originally thought. With the right tips that are machined correctly they have been holding up just fine with no wobble in the fieldpoints or splintering of the shaft.

Thanks
    Here is a pic. You can see the slight raised ring at the base of the fieldpoint on the one on the left side. The right side fieldpoint is completely flat at the base.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368397452.554282.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	5527
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368397463.552749.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	5528

Thanks
    I am really impressed with my injexions so far. I put 4" feathers with a right helical and they are freaking darts. I hit a 3-d turkey at 92 yards with a typical Wyoming crosswind. These arrows just aren't wobbling whatsoever.

Thanks
    You guys are going to make me spend some more hard earned money. Thanks for all the info and updates!

Thanks
    Have tried many combos this year and definitely sticking with the Injexions.

I have some A/C Injexions I picked up as well and will be testing the difference between the 2.

I am generally a fixed blade guy but will be using the Injexions with the Hypodermic Rages this year.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
    Thanks
    A little late to chime in but I used the Ramcat 100g paired with my injextions last season on hogs and elk. Great penetration and amazing flight.