Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Golden State
    Posts
    1,276
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
    I think nevada is one of the $200+ states every yaer when buying non-res licence and points...... I always seem to spend more in Nv. maybe because I grab a few dream tag entrys too
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    1,853
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 102 Times in 81 Posts
    I spend more money in nv than any other state and its my home state! Ridonculous.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    That goes for Res too. I made that mistake two years in a row for my wife. Oooooooo she was P Od at me for that.

    haha


    Question: It appears that there were tags left over after the drawing last year, how would a non res go about getting one of those tags?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 74 Times in 64 Posts
    I believe there is a second draw after the main draw for leftover tags. Same process.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hardstalk View Post
    I believe there is a second draw after the main draw for leftover tags. Same process.
    Yep that is correct, then what is leftover after that is first come first serve.
    2012 Bowtech Insanity CPXL
    TT Xtreme FC Pro
    Custom Black Gold Ascent 4 pin
    GT Velocity 300's tipped with 125 Shuttle t's weighing 490 grains!!

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    *SCREAMING, PULLING MY BALD HAIR OUT, AND KICKING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT ABOUT 6FT!* Ok, so all ready to start my app. process for the VERY first time in my life and what happens for the VERY first time in my life???!!! My bank account gets hacked into and they leave me with a whooping $10.88 And, to add insult to injury (I mean hell if they gonna take for me....take it all! What is $10 to me when you just took literally hundreds!!!) The bank issued me a new account but I can't have the account number or debt card until the investigation is over .....ok, rant over you may proceed.....
    HOYT SPYDER TURBO {70/27.5}
    A bonafide city boy...that calls the Backcountry his "hood!"

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Blue Springs, MO
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 86 Times in 73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Backcountry Stalker View Post
    *SCREAMING, PULLING MY BALD HAIR OUT, AND KICKING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT ABOUT 6FT!* Ok, so all ready to start my app. process for the VERY first time in my life and what happens for the VERY first time in my life???!!! My bank account gets hacked into and they leave me with a whooping $10.88 And, to add insult to injury (I mean hell if they gonna take for me....take it all! What is $10 to me when you just took literally hundreds!!!) The bank issued me a new account but I can't have the account number or debt card until the investigation is over .....ok, rant over you may proceed.....
    Not awesome. I don't know when the Nevada application period closes, but I'd bet it's before your bank fixes all your account issues. I think I'd be putting my apps on a credit card, just to at least get them in.

    Sorry about your account getting hacked, I hate a damn thief more than just about anything.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

  8. #28
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    3,332
    Thanks
    515
    Thanked 337 Times in 241 Posts
    I've had this happen to me before. I had my money back in about 3 days from the bank. Just be glad you didn't already complete the app with a card that doesn't have a account open anymore. Sorry man what a pain in the butt!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fink View Post
    I hate a damn thief more than just about anything.
    DITTO Fink!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    I've had this happen to me before. I had my money back in about 3 days from the bank. Just be glad you didn't already complete the app with a card that doesn't have a account open anymore. Sorry man what a pain in the butt!
    Thats what I'm hoping for IKIC...they said 7-10 business days. Yea, thats a good thing. But, I got one better. This was my main account. So, I get direct deposit from work to this account. And, ALL my bills are withdrawn from this account. Well, they hacked right in between these actions. My bills were withdrawn on Wedsnesday....account hacked on thursday....check directly deposited on friday. This I'm very greatful it happened that way!
    HOYT SPYDER TURBO {70/27.5}
    A bonafide city boy...that calls the Backcountry his "hood!"

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 74 Times in 64 Posts
    On a good note I think a sweet title is in order for your eastmans article. "Identity crisis" would be a sweet title with you in a pic holding a bruiser muley. This is how all great stories start. Good luck gettin your cash back!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Arizona Online Applications Now Open
    By Umpqua Hunter in forum Arizona
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 03:09 PM
  2. When does the M/BHS/MG draw open online?
    By Doe Nob in forum Montana
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 05:38 PM
  3. Utah is open for online applications
    By Umpqua Hunter in forum Utah
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:43 AM
  4. 2013 Wyoming Application Information Is Online
    By Umpqua Hunter in forum Wyoming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:06 AM
  5. Nevada online big game application
    By Ikeepitcold in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •