Cart $0.00
Subtotal: $0.00
No products in the cart.

Get your Membership Now! | EHJ

I have been a subscriber to Eastmans’ Bowhunting Journal for quite a few years. Last year I finally took my first trip West to bow hunt elk in Colorado. I have been building points in Wyoming and Utah.

Coming from the East to hunt in the West, Taghub provides me the opportunity to look through lots of data to manipulate and play around in selecting units for upcoming hunts. It’s nice to have a simple feature, at the click of a mouse, which tells you app deadlines and fees as well as draw odds.

The filter feature allows me to get as complex as I want in sorting data, trying to chase down tags and antlers.
Thanks Eastmans’.

– Jason D., East Patchogue, NY

TAGHUB has 4x more information than provided in print.

Trophy hunting data from ALL 11 western states, in a digital, sortable platform with the same information that subscribers know and trust from the MRS.

1. BEST DEAL | One year of Eastmans’ Hunting Journal AND Bowhunting Journal 6 issues of EACH, packed with feature stories from hunters all across the West with full-color photography that puts you right in the action. Value $59.99 per year
  2. Interactive MRS 4X more than the Journals | SAME INFO AS THE TRUSTED MRS PLUS MORE! 500,000 data points
    • TROPHY HUNTING DATA:
      • ALL 11 WESTERN STATES: Maps & Charts
      • CUSTOMIZABLE, SORTABLE, DIGITAL PLATFORM
      • 7 Big Game Species (Trophy Forecast/Valid Units) Value $99.99 per year
  1. Gear Discounts | Get Gear and Hunting Product discounts year round from our TOP sponsors.
  2. Video Library | Complete access to the entire Eastmans’ video collection.
  3. Online Book Library | Read 100% of the Eastmans’ book library in one simple location.
  4. Exclusive Email Content | Instant access to exclusive Eastmans’ digital content: stories, blogs, hot topics, gear reviews.
  5. Exclusive Gear & Hunt Giveaways | As a subscriber, you are automatically eligible for giveaways of some of the top gear on the market. Plus there’s the biggest giveaways of all: a FREE Mule Deer, Antelope and Elk Hunt! *See website for details.
  6. FREE GIFT PACKAGE | 20 oz. TagHub Drinkware is made from durable stainless steel with double-wall vacuum insulation to protect your hot or cold beverage at all costs. Black Rifle Coffee Company 12 oz. bag of Just Black Roast. Plus our Exclusive EHJ Monster Mulie hat (velcro closure). *Act now, limited quantities. FREE Gift value $39

**This membership will automatically renew annually at the $149.99 price. The free Package only comes with the ELITE ANNUAL membership. Black Rifle Coffee Company roast that started it all. Just Black. There’s dark, light, and there’s just right. Our founding roast strikes the perfect balance between the bold and the smooth. This medium roast was developed to be the best drip coffee you’ll ever taste! Featuring a cocoa and vanilla aroma, bold tasting notes, and a smooth buttery finish. PLUS 20 oz. Drinkware is made from durable stainless steel with double-wall vacuum insulation to protect your hot or cold beverage at all costs. Plus, a EHJ Monster Mulie hat (velcro closure). *Act now, limited quantities. FREE Gift value $39.  N-THDWH189

Premium quantities are limited, if the item pictured or mentioned is not available we reserve the right to substitute a premium that in stock.

No Free Gifts for me!

I want TagHub Basic Annual Membership for $79.99.

Elite Members are entered to win FREE Gear and Hunts, EVERY MONTH! BECOME A MEMBER NOW!