Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post

Bigfoot!!

fun thres here.... we are at work talking about bigfoot....... anyone have any stories they want to share?????? i personaly dont buy into it, have i seen wierd unexplained things while in the hills? yes! but i blaim it on the wild turkey over the campfire. and if you were to see a "bigfoot" would you shoot? off hunting topic i know but none the less, kinda fun. and IKEEPITCOLD....... and rest of you nevada bboys, i know you guys will have some stories.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 65 Times in 8 Posts
    Lol killing time at work huh? Well to be honest I have no big foot stories unfortunately. I'm with you I don't believe. I think if there really where some big feet out there us hunters would have come a crossed one rather a skeleton, or something other then what's on TV.

I bet DR has one!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The closest story i have... I bought a bigfoot halloween costume a while back and was running around town while my brother was chasing me in blaze orange. I am sure the stories spread like wildfire. And we also knew where a buddy hangs his trail cam and walked in front and he thought he was going to be a millionaire because he had a pic of bigfoot. Haha

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    thats some funny stuff! and come on nevada, with area 51 nothing wierd goes on? no elchupacobras or nothing??

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 65 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyu View Post
    The closest story i have... I bought a bigfoot halloween costume a while back and was running around town while my brother was chasing me in blaze orange. I am sure the stories spread like wildfire. And we also knew where a buddy hangs his trail cam and walked in front and he thought he was going to be a millionaire because he had a pic of bigfoot. Haha
    Bahahaha now that is awesome!!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    My dad is a believer, BIG believer. He has stories and he spent a good portion of his life in the woods.

Me not so much. I thought I I might believe just because of my dad and his friend but after bb pointed out in last thread on topic, there are a million trail cams out there, by now there would be a photo.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I believer a little. When I was a young boy in High School one of my teacher very cute teacher I will add. We were going to run away and go look for big foot. We never make it but it was fun talking about it and its something I will alway remember.
    Last edited by Don Dusart; 03-25-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    With all the game cameras that are set out every year, if there really was a Bigfoot creature, it would have shown up by now. Look at all the mountain lions that are filmed where the G&F say there aren't any! Guys have placed cameras all over Colorado looking for the elusive grizzly bear that some swear is here. None found! Bigfoot is bunk, the same as all those "My Ghost Stories" and "Paranormal" crap that's all over the cable TV stations. P.T. Barnum would be proud.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 23 Times in 10 Posts
    I saw a bigfoot in southern Idaho!! Not really, it was someone wearing a bigfoot costume with uncle sams top hat walking along the road. Sure was a surprise to come around a corner and see that in the middle of nowhere!!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I want to believe in Bigfoot. He'd probably be a heck of a good hunter, and maybe he'd help us keep the wolf population down. I'm not sure if I'd want to shoot one though for 2 reasons: 1.) not sure how good he'd taste and 2.) I'd hate to have to decide between a shoulder mount or full body. I guess I'll wait until Mike Eastman comes out with his book on Hunting High Country Bigfoot.