Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bigfoot!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Using the MRS I was able to bag my first "Footie" last year. He is at the Taxidermist now for a full body mount. Many people just take the feet and taxi them, then hang them around their neck on a gold chain... kind of a redneck "Rapper" look. Especially cool if you have fillings in your teeth, a few missing, or just Tobacco stains on them.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know I would shoot one. Because if I didn't......I would loose a few friends all while making new ones with really nice jackets!
    the next question is, being they are rare, would they be regulated like moose? What body part would need be a certain size before its legal to harvest? Head? Feet? Beard length?

I have personally spent many days in the field in a ghille and often worried a redneck like myself might not observe proper Bigfoot identification etiquette.

On the note of skeletons. I am a creationist to the core. Why has not any BFO members ever put the clues together. We didn't come from apes or Neanderthal cave men. Those just might be that body of evidence of their existence. Then again maybe they are the only mammal that can color shift like a lizard. No one knows.

Then maybe again they aren't native. Most pics of aliens are naked grey men running around. They could get cold and just decide to put on a space suit to stay warm? Ever notice how our astronauts bounce around when wearing a space suit but walk normal when they aren't? Just putting it out there.

One more thought here. Have lots of ammo extra if you do shoot one. The others might come out and quarter you before you can get pics to prove it! Lol
    I hunt because......

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    If it is a govt coverup, If some one shoots one, they might disappear too ( my dads theory)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    haha, no firm believers eah? i guess that makes me safer to know i share the hills with sane people:0 my brother is a die hard believer, he is 35 and refuses to hunt the hills alone.

Banned
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    You really shouldn't mess with Bigfoot. Haven't you seen the commercials?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    yeah he pissed all over me last time i stole his jerky. hey old hunter.... new idea here.... bigfoot urin for a cover scent?????? im going to patton that today, can you send me an UA please?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivorytip View Post
    yeah he pissed all over me last time i stole his jerky. hey old hunter.... new idea here.... bigfoot urin for a cover scent?????? im going to patton that today, can you send me an UA please?
    Everyone is afraid of Sasquatch, they will smell it and run away!

Banned
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by ivorytip View Post

You couldn't handle it. Why do think I hunt alone?