Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 31 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CoHiCntry View Post
    So does everyone agree if your card hasn't gotten hit yet, then you didn't draw? Or is there still a chance?
    I think it's done. I've been tracking this for a few years, and usually the credit cards are hit pretty close to each other. I think it gets drug out a bit, because some guys have credit cards that don't post pending charges for a few days.

One cool thing though is there is always the chance someone will turn a tag back in. That happened to a friend of mine a couple years ago in Nevada and he ended up having a nice mule deer hunt.
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by packmule View Post
    I'm going to say there's still hope that I drew a Henries tag
    Don't want to kill your hope, but I believe the LE drawing is done before the general..... and I have a few buddy's that got hit for gen.
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

Thanks
    Congratulations
    In regard to the backdoor of seeing your points, I think it takes a while to update the 90,000-100,000 applicants but then I don't know how the system works so maybe it is faster than I think I just think that might be the reason they wait until the 31st so they can have it all completed. They usually send the e-mails out around the 25th, so I would think the draw is over, but since it is the holiday weekend I wouldn't expect to see anything until the 28th.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clacklin009 View Post
    In regard to the backdoor of seeing your points, I think it takes a while to update the 90,000-100,000 applicants but then I don't know how the system works so maybe it is faster than I think I just think that might be the reason they wait until the 31st so they can have it all completed. They usually send the e-mails out around the 25th, so I would think the draw is over, but since it is the holiday weekend I wouldn't expect to see anything until the 28th.
    I wasn't pulling your chain about seeing my updated points. I had 1 going in to the draw in all 8 categories that I applied for (Gen deer, LE deer, LE elk, bison, mt goat, moose, desert sheep and rocky mt sheep). I checked the results on UDOW Wednesday about 12:30am central time and I had 2 points in every category. They locked it down again by Wednesday morning and I couldn't see my points anymore. I don't think they would have updated only certain peoples points in 8 different categories without the draws being over.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by packmule View Post
    I'm going to say there's still hope that I drew a Henries tag
    Good luck with that! How many points did you have going in? I didn't even draw a gen deer tag that I had a 74% chance based on last years applications. That was going to be my guaranteed hunt with anything else a bonus.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Alabama, you had one general buck deer point and still didn't draw?? Bummer. You must have put in for rifle.

I'm sure it will take a few years for us to get accurate draw odds with Utah's new unit split .
    Last edited by Muleys 24/7; 05-25-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Muleys 24/7 View Post
    Alabama, you had one general buck deer point and still didn't draw?? Bummer. You must have put in for rifle.

I'm sure it will take a few years for us to get accurate draw odds with Utah's new unit split .
    Yeah I only hunt out west with a rifle. I guess I'm too ugly to hunt with a bow. When I'm rifle hunting the deer look at me suspiciously when I'm 200 yards away like "He might be ugly" but when I get in that bow zone of less than 50, they take one look at my mug and run for the next county!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Got an e-mail from UDWR and I was unsuccessful except for a general season tag.