Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetfvr View Post
    Velvet feather lol.

Every time I shoot my bow, run or work out that's all my mind is at. Getting that big buck. One might say obsessed.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk 🎯 🇺🇸
    Your definitely optimistic and thats awesome! Stay that way. I know the last couple years havent dealt you the best of hands. Especially the broadhead in the calf. Did you get a sweet scar?
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hardstalk View Post
    Your definitely optimistic and thats awesome! Stay that way. I know the last couple years havent dealt you the best of hands. Especially the broadhead in the calf. Did you get a sweet scar?
    Wasnt that his bro or cuz?
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    Wasnt that his bro or cuz?
    His bro stabbed him with a broadhead when they were crawling in on a lope if I remember right.
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    His bro stabbed him with a broadhead when they were crawling in on a lope if I remember right.
    My bro stabbed me when we were stalking a pronghorn buck last year with a BH.

Hard stalk, I am always optimistic man. I know I will whack something great this year. Just have had crappy luck when it comes to getting drawn back.

I got a nice scar but It would look cooler if it was longer lol. Told him maybe this year he will get my other calf and they will match! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk 🎯 🇺🇸
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hahhaha UH you have some great ideas that's for sure. Lol. Scott's the man behind this one.
    So what does the winner of this great idea get as a door prize since he never kills anything big enough for the magazines?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsmallfield View Post
    So what does the winner of this great idea get as a door prize since he never kills anything big enough for the magazines?
    I promise you that the Eastmans doesn't care if you get a trophy it's about the quality of pics and story! I will go to bat for you if you have the things they want in a hunt. I will go to the top of the Eastman crew to get your story and pics in the Journals.

It's about the fair chase. The Eastman way!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 13 Times in 6 Posts
    I promise you that the Eastmans doesn't care if you get a trophy it's about the quality of pics and story! I will go to bat for you if you have the things they want in a hunt. I will go to the top of the Eastman crew to get your story and pics in the Journals.

It's about the fair chase. The Eastman way!
    I'd give our next article to Eastman's if I knew it had a good shot at making the mag. We have done well at Huntin Fool getting published.
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I been thinking about writing a story for my antelope and deer from last year but my antelopes tongue is sticking all the way out and I read they dont like that in pics. Never thought about that when I was taking pics. Didnt even think to take my tripod for the camera. (I did atleast remember the tripod for the deer) Think I was a little excited, actually Im sure I was alot excited .270 dropped him in his tracks pretty hard so I can understand why he stuck his tongue out!! lol That said they were 2 awesome 100% DIY hunts in new country that I did on a pretty limited budget and I would like to share not only because I am proud of them but because its the type of hunts I enjoy reading in Eastmans most.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Im having deja vu here velvetfeather...

I like the idea. Ikic do you know an average of mag subscribers to forum members??

There are 4341 forum members and 98,900 EBH and EBJ subscribers.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    I been thinking about writing a story for my antelope and deer from last year but my antelopes tongue is sticking all the way out and I read they dont like that in pics. Never thought about that when I was taking pics. Didnt even think to take my tripod for the camera. (I did atleast remember the tripod for the deer) Think I was a little excited, actually Im sure I was alot excited .270 dropped him in his tracks pretty hard so I can understand why he stuck his tongue out!! lol That said they were 2 awesome 100% DIY hunts in new country that I did on a pretty limited budget and I would like to share not only because I am proud of them but because its the type of hunts I enjoy reading in Eastmans most.

Ya no tongue in pics. The trick is that if the animals mouth stays open when your holding it up for a photo or tongue is sticking out. Put the tongue back it its mouth or cut it off. Lay his head on the ground keeping his mouth closed for about 15-20 min and the rigs will set in and keep it closed. It will also tighten up the lips too so you won't see and teeth.