Page 106 of 396 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3960
  1. #1051
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    4,363
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 608 Times in 437 Posts
    Congratulations
    163
    Congratulated 67 Times in 8 Posts
    Please elaborate on why you don't like the review clacklin.
    Last edited by Ikeepitcold; 12-01-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

  2. #1052
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SLC, UTAH
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
    Congratulations
    1
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    Please elaborate on why you don't like the review clacklin.
    Ikeepitcold I put this under the Official Post Padding Thread because I thought it could go undetected and I just wanted to vent. However, without going into deep detail the binocular selection was suspect and there was a lack of detailed description of grading procedures and category grading for each bino. Out of the bino's reviewed, the Monarch 5 does not even list on Nikon's web page at a price that allows them to be included. The Monarch 7 should have been used along with other bino's that are comparable.

    Also, I forgot to mention the Conquest HD shouldn't have been included due to the fact the MSRP is above $1,000-but I guess it is okay because it was found on the web for $999-just anther glitch in the review.

    The warranty is mentioned in each review but it is not included in the rating system. Not a quality way to review, or write a review.

    I get distracted by details.
    Last edited by clacklin009; 12-01-2013 at 06:59 PM.

  3. #1053
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    4,363
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 608 Times in 437 Posts
    Congratulations
    163
    Congratulated 67 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clacklin009 View Post
    Ikeepitcold I put this under the Official Post Padding Thread because I thought it could go undetected and I just wanted to vent. However, without going into deep detail the binocular selection was suspect and there was a lack of detailed description of grading procedures and category grading for each bino. Out of the bino's reviewed, the Monarch 5 does not even list on Nikon's web page at a price that allows them to be included. The Monarch 7 should have been used along with other bino's that are comparable.
    Also, I forgot to mention the Conquest HD shouldn't have been included due to the fact the MSRP is above $1,000-but I guess it is okay because it was found on the web for $999-just anther glitch in the review.

    The warranty is mentioned in each review but it is not included in the rating system. Not a quality way to review, or write a review.

    I get distracted by details.
    It's all good just wanted to get alittle insight on what you didn't like about the write up and reviews. I appreciate all views of the articles in the magazines.

    Thanks
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

  4. #1054
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    colfax, wa
    Posts
    5,149
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 648 Times in 560 Posts
    Congratulations
    186
    Congratulated 23 Times in 10 Posts
    I cant even describe this sausage I just made! 15lb deer, (15% beef fat, 15% beef) 1 onion, 4 lg jalapenos, 1 head garlic, 6 table spoon each Ravens all purpose seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, pepper, 2 table spoon ground sage, cure, and smoked for about 3 hours. It was kind of an experiment since cabelas was out of almost all Hi Mountain's seasonings but it turned out to be the best sausage I have made yet

  5. #1055
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    4,363
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 608 Times in 437 Posts
    Congratulations
    163
    Congratulated 67 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    I cant even describe this sausage I just made! 15lb deer, (15% beef fat, 15% beef) 1 onion, 4 lg jalapenos, 1 head garlic, 6 table spoon each Ravens all purpose seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, pepper, 2 table spoon ground sage, cure, and smoked for about 3 hours. It was kind of an experiment since cabelas was out of almost all Hi Mountain's seasonings but it turned out to be the best sausage I have made yet
    So cruel for us that didn't get any venison. Sounds freakin awesome!
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

  6. #1056
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    colfax, wa
    Posts
    5,149
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 648 Times in 560 Posts
    Congratulations
    186
    Congratulated 23 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    So cruel for us that didn't get any venison. Sounds freakin awesome!
    I was trying to inspire you to shoot a scrubby buck for sausage next year

  7. #1057
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,216
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 158 Times in 104 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 6 Times in 2 Posts

    Official Post Padding Thread

    Bro in law tagged out. With a day to spare. 30 yards he about tripped over him. After chasing him for 2 miles. 20131203_081257.jpg
    Last edited by hardstalk; 12-03-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

  8. #1058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    colfax, wa
    Posts
    5,149
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 648 Times in 560 Posts
    Congratulations
    186
    Congratulated 23 Times in 10 Posts
    nice bull hardstalk!

  9. #1059
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,216
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 158 Times in 104 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I cant take any credit I bailed out in sunday had to work. Hes been toughing it out. Im stoked for him! We kind of got him into hunting a couple years ago he's got 2 bucks an antelope and a bull now.
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

  10. #1060
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    colfax, wa
    Posts
    5,149
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 648 Times in 560 Posts
    Congratulations
    186
    Congratulated 23 Times in 10 Posts
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1465125_10152064621935797_1802709527_n.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	7256

    Aint that the truth! lol

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. It's official!
    By ChadH in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 08:01 PM
  2. Another Bag thread (Big Agnes)
    By Muleys 24/7 in forum Everything Backcountry
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:30 PM
  3. Got Coues Official Score In!!!!
    By Shaun in forum Blacktail, Coues' and Whitetail
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 12:53 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:21 AM
  5. Thread Deleted? Really?
    By Elkoholic307 in forum Antelope
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •