Page 237 of 397 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3965
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 23 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetfvr View Post
    My dad restored his 1952 Chevy pickup, we have a restored 53 Willys jeep and a model A.
    Got any pics? Especially of the Jeep! Is it a small jeep or a pickup? I learned to drive in a 54 Willys pickup when I was 6 and I still have that same Jeep!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 12 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    Got any pics? Especially of the Jeep! Is it a small jeep or a pickup? I learned to drive in a 54 Willys pickup when I was 6 and I still have that same Jeep!
    Small jeep. I will have my brother send me the pics of it within the next couple days. We are just finishing it up.

We also have a 1940's (think so) jeep that's a 3 speed that's all beat up that we use on our ranch. So much fun in that little beater with the rebuilt motor.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Here is mine. Its not pretty and never will be, been about like this ever since I remember and i dont care to change it. It been in my family since 1973. I have most of 3 more of them, could make 2 of them pretty easy if I wanted to!

"Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Musket Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is mine. Its not pretty and never will be, been about like this ever since I remember and i dont care to change it. It been in my family since 1973. I have most of 3 more of them, could make 2 of them pretty easy if I wanted to!

Man they don't make them like they used to

6. The Following User Says Thank You to marcusvdk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    If gas werent so expensive I would drive this everywhere within 100 miles!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Musket Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 58 Times in 7 Posts
    Nice Ranchero CC!

MM, if you ever want to part ways with those old Jeep pickups let me know. I've always liked them old rigs.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Im not very good at selling things. lol But keep looking on craigs list and the local papers. They are around. I paid $300 each for 2 mostly complete ones I got and $200 for another missing some pieces I got for parts.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im not very good at selling things. lol But keep looking on craigs list and the local papers. They are around. I paid $300 each for 2 mostly complete ones I got and $200 for another missing some pieces I got for parts.
    Its amazing what you can find on the internet. Its opened up a lot of venues to get older thingd that used to be really hard to find

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 58 Times in 7 Posts
    Yeah, I quit looking at craigslist. I find way too many things I want to buy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Timberstalker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 29 Times in 3 Posts
    MM needs to build one of these!