Page 26 of 361 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 3603
  1. #251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alta Loma CA
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Congratulations
    1
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just wondering why is there not a Squirrel hunting section on this forum?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2013-06-07 at 10.53.42 AM.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	5762
    Trying like hell to live the dream

  2. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kingwood, TX
    Posts
    1,470
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 162 Times in 124 Posts
    Congratulations
    1
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No..just like a regular urinal..they had pressure washed the floor and water was still standing around the floor drain.

  3. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    OREGON
    Posts
    1,172
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 212 Times in 173 Posts
    Congratulations
    3
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fink View Post
    A complete history of vehicles I've owned:

    1999 Ford Ranger named Green truck
    2001 Ford F150 named White truck
    2007 Ford F150 named Green truck

    Getting ready to buy a new truck... it will most likely be named black truck or blue truck. Haven't decided yet.
    I have some like that too, the Black jeep and the Red jeep. I've had the Black one for 25 years and it's never had a nickname.

  4. #254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 140 Times in 94 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A list of my owned vehicles needs its own thread..
    89 civic crx
    70 something maserati twin turbo. Seriously
    89 fox body 5.0 385 hp at the rear wheels
    90 ford ranger slammed,bagged and unibodied.
    94 saturn
    78 datsun 280z
    79 k5 blazer
    06 titan 8" cst lift
    2- 97 dodge ram 1500 standard cab short beds w/5.9
    64 corvair
    05 cummins 3500 (still have)
    79 stingray (still have)
    89 iroc camaro
    05 chevy 1500 stepside standard cab. 4 linked and bagged w/4' of travel in the rear.
    75 chevy standard cab short bed. 383 stroker motor. 6" suspension and 3" body lift w/ 37's
    07 tahoe for the wifey 20's with all terrains
    94 kawi ninja 250 (was given bike with a blown head. Fixed it. Drove it to school the following day. Got pulled over. No license no registration no helmet and speeding in a school zone. Most expensive free toy ever!!!
    Had a chevy luv for a few weeks. Cant remember the year though.

    I believe I may have missed a couple here or there. Please dont give me chit for trading the maserati for a ranger. Or for trading the corvair for upholstery in the ranger... Ive already learned my lesson......
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

  5. #255
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    3,873
    Thanks
    733
    Thanked 485 Times in 333 Posts
    Congratulations
    4
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hardstalk View Post
    A list of my owned vehicles needs its own thread..
    89 civic crx
    70 something maserati twin turbo. Seriously
    89 fox body 5.0 385 hp at the rear wheels
    90 ford ranger slammed,bagged and unibodied.
    94 saturn
    78 datsun 280z
    79 k5 blazer
    06 titan 8" cst lift
    2- 97 dodge ram 1500 standard cab short beds w/5.9
    64 corvair
    05 cummins 3500 (still have)
    79 stingray (still have)
    89 iroc camaro
    05 chevy 1500 stepside standard cab. 4 linked and bagged w/4' of travel in the rear.
    75 chevy standard cab short bed. 383 stroker motor. 6" suspension and 3" body lift w/ 37's
    07 tahoe for the wifey 20's with all terrains
    94 kawi ninja 250 (was given bike with a blown head. Fixed it. Drove it to school the following day. Got pulled over. No license no registration no helmet and speeding in a school zone. Most expensive free toy ever!!!
    Had a chevy luv for a few weeks. Cant remember the year though.

    I believe I may have missed a couple here or there. Please dont give me chit for trading the maserati for a ranger. Or for trading the corvair for upholstery in the ranger... Ive already learned my lesson......

    Same thing for me. Way to many to list.
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

  6. #256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Blue Springs, MO
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 115 Times in 92 Posts
    Congratulations
    2
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hardstalk View Post
    A list of my owned vehicles needs its own thread..
    89 civic crx
    70 something maserati twin turbo. Seriously
    89 fox body 5.0 385 hp at the rear wheels
    90 ford ranger slammed,bagged and unibodied.
    94 saturn
    78 datsun 280z
    79 k5 blazer
    06 titan 8" cst lift
    2- 97 dodge ram 1500 standard cab short beds w/5.9
    64 corvair
    05 cummins 3500 (still have)
    79 stingray (still have)
    89 iroc camaro
    05 chevy 1500 stepside standard cab. 4 linked and bagged w/4' of travel in the rear.
    75 chevy standard cab short bed. 383 stroker motor. 6" suspension and 3" body lift w/ 37's
    07 tahoe for the wifey 20's with all terrains
    94 kawi ninja 250 (was given bike with a blown head. Fixed it. Drove it to school the following day. Got pulled over. No license no registration no helmet and speeding in a school zone. Most expensive free toy ever!!!
    Had a chevy luv for a few weeks. Cant remember the year though.

    I believe I may have missed a couple here or there. Please dont give me chit for trading the maserati for a ranger. Or for trading the corvair for upholstery in the ranger... Ive already learned my lesson......
    I'm not sure I've owned that many pairs of underwear in my adult life...
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

  7. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 140 Times in 94 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fink View Post
    I'm not sure I've owned that many pairs of underwear in my adult life...
    I think I started @ 14

    I would just ride my bike around looking for broke down cars in peoples backyards. They would want lil to nothing when a kid knocked on their door with dreams for their junk.
    Last edited by hardstalk; 06-07-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

  8. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    OREGON
    Posts
    1,172
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 212 Times in 173 Posts
    Congratulations
    3
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I bet the Fox body laid down some rubber! I don't kow how many vehicles I've gone through, my brain hurts just thinking about it. The ones that recieved nick names are some of the most memorable.

  9. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 140 Times in 94 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberstalker View Post
    I bet the Fox body laid down some rubber! I don't kow how many vehicles I've gone through, my brain hurts just thinking about it. The ones that recieved nick names are some of the most memorable.
    6 speed tremec trans and carburated. That lil car was a town favorite
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

  10. #260
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    2,012
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 130 Times in 95 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    68 camaro RS/SS
    67 camaro
    03 duramax
    05 Subaru outback
    94 civic vx (gas saver)

    List of current.

    I'm looking for a 62-65 nova 2 door hard top.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. It's official!
    By ChadH in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 07:01 PM
  2. Another Bag thread (Big Agnes)
    By Muleys 24/7 in forum Everything Backcountry
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 08:30 PM
  3. Got Coues Official Score In!!!!
    By Shaun in forum Blacktail, Coues' and Whitetail
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 11:53 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:21 AM
  5. Thread Deleted? Really?
    By Elkoholic307 in forum Antelope
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •