Page 359 of 401 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4007
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 2 Posts
    Awesome MM. You guys sure like those track based tractors. They aren't popular over here, not meaning people don't like them. You just don't see many. I'd like to have one. I bet they will go anywhere. I spent a good amount of time in a M-113 back in the day. If they roll anything like a 113, you can climb a rock face with one.
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobbhunts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    The M-113 is alot faster but the cats will go alot of places. We dont farm to much with the smaller D4's in the pics up here. Do most with D5 and D6 now. I just do a little with the old ones because I like to!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    That is one helluva collection MM. Too cool. That looks alot like the comanche I shoulda bought many years ago except it was dark green/rust. Maybe someday now that I am older and just a little wiser...

Whats the saying? Something about time wasted on youth, etc...

Really looking forward to showing those tractors to granddad, I will be back home and visting him next week. It will be some time well spent. Thanks for sharing those pics!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to micropterus79 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by micropterus79 View Post
    That is one helluva collection MM. Too cool. That looks alot like the comanche I shoulda bought many years ago except it was dark green/rust. Maybe someday now that I am older and just a little wiser...

Whats the saying? Something about time wasted on youth, etc...

Really looking forward to showing those tractors to granddad, I will be back home and visting him next week. It will be some time well spent. Thanks for sharing those pics!
    Your welcome! Its really just a sample. lol Alot of my pics are from the old film days and not on the computer. We have alot of old tractors!

The Jeep is a 54 Willys. I learned to drive in it when I was 7
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Musket Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    How much wood would Woodtick tick if Woodtick could tick wood?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 17 Times in 5 Posts
    Just got done chasing one of my neighbors chickens around my house. Trying to stop my three dogs from having chicken dinner.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ssliger View Post
    Just got done chasing one of my neighbors chickens around my house. Trying to stop my three dogs from having chicken dinner.
    Sounds like a zac brown song!
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 10 Times in 2 Posts
    You guys crack me up! lol

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Sunrise through the smoke this morning was kinda neat! Wish I had my camera for it. Phone pic really dont do it justice.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I bet Woodtick would be done making hay if he had 1 of these