Page 369 of 396 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3960
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 55 Times in 7 Posts
    Looks good 25!

I always thought the bucket wheel excavator was pretty impressive. The D8 cat in the pictures is the same dozer as I run.

http://www.google.com/url?url=http:/...RWy2TR2Lo3kKxQ
    Last edited by Timberstalker; 08-15-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 15 Times in 2 Posts
    Looks delish 25. I've had the honor of shelling 4 bushels of purple hulls this year, but didn't get any cucumbers or tomatoes.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 15 Times in 2 Posts
    dang, didn't realize I missed the live chat yesterday and it was a pretty dang good topic.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 23 Times in 10 Posts
    Here it is Timber! havent found the 1 of it by the Cat yet, not even sure I have one, was lucky to find this one I think LOL

"Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 15 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    Here it is Timber! havent found the 1 of it by the Cat yet, not even sure I have one, was lucky to find this one I think LOL

That's the drag line at the Black Butte coal mine. Every time we drive by it my son still calls it a drag lion.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ssliger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by ssliger View Post
    That's the drag line at the Black Butte coal mine. Every time we drive by it my son still calls it a drag lion.
    I bet it looks a bit different now. I think I took that pic in 2006. Where exactly is it at? I think it is around Rock Springs somewhere but cant remember for sure. Been a while since I been through there, havent had much reason to since moving to WA. Pretty amazing how much dirt it has moved!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 15 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    I bet it looks a bit different now. I think I took that pic in 2006. Where exactly is it at? I think it is around Rock Springs somewhere but cant remember for sure. Been a while since I been through there, havent had much reason to since moving to WA. Pretty amazing how much dirt it has moved!
    It's east of Rock Springs just past Point of Rocks. I grew up in Rock Springs and went out there on a few field trips in grade school.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ssliger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by ssliger View Post
    It's east of Rock Springs just past Point of Rocks. I grew up in Rock Springs and went out there on a few field trips in grade school.
    I thought it was around there somewhere. hard to remember sometimes when your passing through, especially after this long.

See if ATW can top that one! That drag line would eat the ones in the pics he posted for breakfast! HAHAHA

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Got my AR done today! Its a 204 Ruger, Aero Precision upper and lower, CMC trigger, the rest is DMPS other then the buffer and butt stock. Still need a new scope but havent decided what I want yet so I put the scope in the pics on it for now since I had it from another gun. Got about $900 into it now.

12. The Following User Says Congratulations to Musket Man For This Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Pretty sweet gun MM. I don't know much about .204 other than it is really fast I guess. Is that going to be the coyote exterminator? The couch looks comfy, too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Againstthewind For This Useful Post: