Page 133 of 376 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3760
  1. #1321
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    Ya that stinks! Bahahahahhaha you knew that was coming rite?
    Yup!! Lol! I was waiting for it. I stepped right into that one!

    Last edited by mnhoundman; 01-27-2014 at 07:36 PM.

  2. #1322
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    4,127
    Thanks
    853
    Thanked 536 Times in 376 Posts
    Congratulations
    45
    Congratulated 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mnhoundman View Post
    Yup!! Lol! I was waiting for it. I stepped right into that one!
    Hahhahha you did it again! You stepped rite into it! Crappy!
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

  3. #1323
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    Hahhahha you did it again! You stepped rite into it! Crappy!
    Yup, stinks too!

  4. #1324
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    colfax, wa
    Posts
    4,929
    Thanks
    1,133
    Thanked 581 Times in 508 Posts
    Congratulations
    33
    Congratulated 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Some people really dont research things before they apply. I was looking at stats on some WY general areas today and in 1 region last year there were 70 applicants that burned up to 5 points or applied first choice in the SP draw when there were tags leftover after all 3rd choices were drawn.

  5. #1325
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    colfax, wa
    Posts
    4,929
    Thanks
    1,133
    Thanked 581 Times in 508 Posts
    Congratulations
    33
    Congratulated 6 Times in 6 Posts
    GO IDAHO!!!

    BOISE, Idaho -
    Republicans promoting Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter's proposed $2 million fund to kill wolves say they hope the cash helps eliminate more than 500 of the predators in Idaho, reducing numbers to 150 animals in 15 packs.

    Rep. Marc Gibbs of Grace and Sen. Bert Brackett of Rogerson Monday told the House Resources and Conservation Committee the cash set aside with Otter's proposal will bolster Idaho's predator arsenal.

    Idaho now has about 680 wolves, according to state Department of Fish and Game estimates.

    Brackett says the priority is to keep wolves delisted, even with these proposed killings.

    He said provided Idaho still has 150 wolves - the minimum required in a 2002 plan approved by the Idaho Legislature - "we'll have a defensible line of defense" against renewed federal protections.

  6. #1326
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked 140 Times in 132 Posts
    Congratulations
    1
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    GO IDAHO!!!

    BOISE, Idaho -
    Republicans promoting Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter's proposed $2 million fund to kill wolves say they hope the cash helps eliminate more than 500 of the predators in Idaho, reducing numbers to 150 animals in 15 packs.

    Rep. Marc Gibbs of Grace and Sen. Bert Brackett of Rogerson Monday told the House Resources and Conservation Committee the cash set aside with Otter's proposal will bolster Idaho's predator arsenal.

    Idaho now has about 680 wolves, according to state Department of Fish and Game estimates.

    Brackett says the priority is to keep wolves delisted, even with these proposed killings.

    He said provided Idaho still has 150 wolves - the minimum required in a 2002 plan approved by the Idaho Legislature - "we'll have a defensible line of defense" against renewed federal protections.
    Way to Go Idaho!

  7. #1327
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked 140 Times in 132 Posts
    Congratulations
    1
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im not a huge fan of this wicked cold we have been getting in the midwest. Windchill advisories near -30 degrees that last few days but there is one benefit to the cold for us hunter. It helps to kill off the ticks and pest that spread the diseases around the Moose, Deer , and Elk populations

    Also Heard it is helping fight off the emerald ash borer

    http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...ald-ash-borers

  8. #1328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 157 Times in 103 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mnhoundman View Post
    Yup!! Lol! I was waiting for it. I stepped right into that one!
    Its ok, I recently became a "gas guy" for Southwest Gas. I hear them all the time as well!
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

  9. #1329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Thanks, I've heard about everything. I'm the best turd bugler around! Not in a sick way!

  10. #1330
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 43 Times in 29 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mnhoundman View Post
    Thanks, I've heard about everything. I'm the best turd bugler around! Not in a sick way!
    isnt that a "turd herder"........ oh that "sucked"

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. It's official!
    By ChadH in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 07:01 PM
  2. Another Bag thread (Big Agnes)
    By Muleys 24/7 in forum Everything Backcountry
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 08:30 PM
  3. Got Coues Official Score In!!!!
    By Shaun in forum Blacktail, Coues' and Whitetail
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 11:53 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:21 AM
  5. Thread Deleted? Really?
    By Elkoholic307 in forum Antelope
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •