Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Umpqua Hunter View Post
    I just buy a sportsman's pack and end up getting the cougar tag for free. I bought an electronic call, I just need to try to see if I can figure how to call one now.
    They need to offer that sportsman pack here in my state. I'd buy one just to be able to hunt a mountain lion here and get them delisted. Even without hounds it would be welcome. Hope you get one with that call!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Root View Post
    They need to offer that sportsman pack here in my state. I'd buy one just to be able to hunt a mountain lion here and get them delisted. Even without hounds it would be welcome. Hope you get one with that call!
    X2 sounds like a good idea
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

Thanks
    I'm not as avid of an outdoors man as UH, I typically hunt deer and elk only and do not fish. So for me buying a lion tag is like buying a lottery ticket, besides If I did see one while deer or elk huntig I would probably not shoot it anyway. I wouldn't want it to take away from my deer/elk hunt. I guess if ODFW wantend me to help thin the population they would have a bounty on them. I also have in the back of my mind that I can buy a tag up until the first day of deer season, I believe that it was set up that way for a reason.