Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Umpqua Hunter View Post
    I just buy a sportsman's pack and end up getting the cougar tag for free. I bought an electronic call, I just need to try to see if I can figure how to call one now.
    They need to offer that sportsman pack here in my state. I'd buy one just to be able to hunt a mountain lion here and get them delisted. Even without hounds it would be welcome. Hope you get one with that call!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Root View Post
    They need to offer that sportsman pack here in my state. I'd buy one just to be able to hunt a mountain lion here and get them delisted. Even without hounds it would be welcome. Hope you get one with that call!
    X2 sounds like a good idea
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'm not as avid of an outdoors man as UH, I typically hunt deer and elk only and do not fish. So for me buying a lion tag is like buying a lottery ticket, besides If I did see one while deer or elk huntig I would probably not shoot it anyway. I wouldn't want it to take away from my deer/elk hunt. I guess if ODFW wantend me to help thin the population they would have a bounty on them. I also have in the back of my mind that I can buy a tag up until the first day of deer season, I believe that it was set up that way for a reason.