Thread: Pile drivers

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 1 Post

Pile drivers

Does anyone have any experience or reviews of Carbon Express Pile Driver arrows? They are nice and heavy but other than that I really don't know anything about them. Any help would be appreciated.
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
    Genesis 27:3 (NKJV)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 13 Times in 1 Post
    How you gonna shoot this out of your bow?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCAH5I3WV.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	5884
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    haha! at least I will be the one doing the driving instead of being the one driven though, right?
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 3 Posts
    I've been shooting them for the past two seasons. No complaints at all. I wanted a heavier carbon shaft without aluminum (memory) inside (ACC or FMJ). Strong and straight.......I'm shooting 465 grain arrows with a cut-on-contact Wac'em head. Penetration is never an issue.
    BOHNTR )))----------->

B&C / P&Y Official Measurer

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by BOHNTR View Post
    I've been shooting them for the past two seasons. No complaints at all. I wanted a heavier carbon shaft without aluminum (memory) inside (ACC or FMJ). Strong and straight.......I'm shooting 465 grain arrows with a cut-on-contact Wac'em head. Penetration is never an issue.
    That is pretty much what I am looking for. I want something that is going to hit hard at some of the longer distances and larger game. I shoot an insanity cpx so I know I will be shooting plenty fast enough to sacrifice some speed for a heavier arrow. How do they pull out of 3d targets? The price seems to be pretty reasonable for an arrow that heavy but I just don't want to get too much weight to where I don't really like the flight.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 3 Posts
    How do they pull out of 3d targets? The price seems to be pretty reasonable for an arrow that heavy but I just don't want to get too much weight to where I don't really like the flight.
    They seem to pull out of foam targets like any other I guess. Don't have a lot of experience with that. However, the go through live critters well!

I've found heavier arrows are a bit easier to tune and arrow flight is not a big issue......providing you are shooting the correct spine.
    BOHNTR )))----------->

B&C / P&Y Official Measurer