Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deer area 89

Thanks
    HAHAHA... yes, actually i probably will take it there if i get one with my bow in September! It i get one during rifle season and its cold enough then Ill do it myself. I am a wyoming resident so there is not a point system, its all random draw for deer elk and antelope, I have been applying for 4 years now! Did you draw anything in WYO?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddwinner View Post
    HAHAHA... yes, actually i probably will take it there if i get one with my bow in September! It i get one during rifle season and its cold enough then Ill do it myself. I am a wyoming resident so there is not a point system, its all random draw for deer elk and antelope, I have been applying for 4 years now! Did you draw anything in WYO?
    You know, I knew you were a resident so I don't know why I asked... Have resident friends and knew that ... Getting old with CRS !
    Didn't draw 1st choice so got the usual Reg. F tag (Cody area) Have hunted it every year for last 16 yrs.. Last year I drew an area 125 tag with 0 pts. ! This yr. I know have 1. LOL ! Have 4 for elk not counting this yr. yet and will have 3 for lope. Drew 121 bull in 2008 and 83 lope in 2010. I'd prefer no point system but then F&G Depts. wouldn't make any $$$. Your 89 tag is a great draw and I'd hold out for a biggin !

Thanks
    [QUOTE=HuntWYODon;56221] Getting old with CRS !
    QUOTE]

At what age does that begin I'm 38 & I think it is starting to set in!
    "Only two people have died for You and I, The American Soldier died for Our Freedom & Jesus Christ Died for Our Souls!" I thank GOD for them! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

NRA Life Member

Thanks
    Once it sets in you can't remember when it did.....
    Last edited by canvsbk; 06-28-2013 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntWYODon View Post
    You know, I knew you were a resident so I don't know why I asked... Have resident friends and knew that ... Getting old with CRS !
    Didn't draw 1st choice so got the usual Reg. F tag (Cody area) Have hunted it every year for last 16 yrs.. Last year I drew an area 125 tag with 0 pts. ! This yr. I know have 1. LOL ! Have 4 for elk not counting this yr. yet and will have 3 for lope. Drew 121 bull in 2008 and 83 lope in 2010. I'd prefer no point system but then F&G Depts. wouldn't make any $$$. Your 89 tag is a great draw and I'd hold out for a biggin !
    Holy smokes, yuou have gotten alot of great tags! did you get a 125 deer tag? If so How big was it? what about the 121 elk? When are you heading out this year?

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Eberle;56240]
    Getting old with CRS !
    QUOTE]

At what age does that begin I'm 38 & I think it is starting to set in!
    Does what set in...? LOL ! Mine started a few yrs ago at 50, I think ? You still have time !
    You'll know when you go to the garage to get something and then forgot what it was when you get there then, you remember later and go back to garage and forgot again, No BS. I always forget where I set my beer and have to go get another. Couple day's later, who put my beer there ???

Thanks
    Holy smokes, yuou have gotten alot of great tags! did you get a 125 deer tag? If so How big was it? what about the 121 elk? When are you heading out this year?
    I saw one buck in 125. about 26 in 5x5 (counting eyegaurds). I spent too much time sizing him up and gave me the slip. Snows pushed the out out south to famers fields early. Should of hunted it earlier than the 8th. Found one area that was like a mass migration of deer tracks heading down into fields. Drew a 121 bull tag in 2008. It was only a 300 in 6x6. Only bull we found and that was packin in on horses. Going to leave Ca. probably on Nov. 1st. Get to Cody on 2nd.

Thanks
    I saw one buck in 125. about 26 in 5x5 (counting eyegaurds). I spent too much time sizing him up and gave me the slip. Snows pushed the out out south to famers fields early. Should of hunted it earlier than the 8th. Found one area that was like a mass migration of deer tracks heading down into fields. Drew a 121 bull tag in 2008. It was only a 300 in 6x6. Only bull we found and that was packin in on horses. Going to leave Ca. probably on Nov. 1st. Get to Cody on 2nd.
    Lets meet up and lose some beers together!!!

Thanks
    Lets meet up and lose some beers together!!!
    Maybe the beer is what killed my breain cells and not CRS ? Look what I said in the PM . I knew do drew 89 and I even replied about the area but I PM I was thinking you drew 125 ! I'd LOL but it's not that funny ! I think I'd rather have an 89 tag than 125 anyway !
    I'd like to meat up and buy you a beer !