Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rare opportunity! Donated wyo big horn sheep hunt to a disabled vet..contact me

I am on the Wyoming Disabled Hunting committee located in Cody and Powell Wy. I was informed today that an Wyo Area 5 sheep hunt was donated to the group for a resident or non resident hunter. Requirements are that you be a disabled veteran, I believe it takes 60% disability to receive a Wyo disabled permit. The hunt will be donated and the guide will be sponsoring his time. Quality hunt and a once in a life time change that a RAM tag like this is donated.

First hunter to contact us, and approve for the hunt will receive the free hunt.

Thank you to all our VETS!!

Please call
    Myles Haines
    307-899-2209

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultramagg For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 42 Times in 6 Posts
    Very cool. That would be a great hunt
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 12 Times in 2 Posts
    Awesome! This is a great thing

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Myles:

I know this hunt must have been taken, but I thought I'd get in line if another one ever came around. My name is Mike Ellis- US Army 12 B Combat Engineer 70% Service Connected Disabled. Thanks for all you do for the Veterans!

Best regards,

Mike Ellis
    616-262-2477

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramagg View Post
    I am on the Wyoming Disabled Hunting committee located in Cody and Powell Wy. I was informed today that an Wyo Area 5 sheep hunt was donated to the group for a resident or non resident hunter. Requirements are that you be a disabled veteran, I believe it takes 60% disability to receive a Wyo disabled permit. The hunt will be donated and the guide will be sponsoring his time. Quality hunt and a once in a life time change that a RAM tag like this is donated.

First hunter to contact us, and approve for the hunt will receive the free hunt.

Please call
    Myles Haines
    307-899-2209

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsman69 View Post
    Myles:

I know this hunt must have been taken, but I thought I'd get in line if another one ever came around. My name is Mike Ellis- US Army 12 B Combat Engineer 70% Service Connected Disabled. Thanks for all you do for the Veterans!

Best regards,

Mike Ellis
    616-262-2477
    Thank you for your service

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post

Please call
    Myles Haines
    307-899-2209
    I am also a disabled vet, but only 40%. Thanks for everything you have done....
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colorado Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 21 Times in 9 Posts
    I missed this thread somehow when it was started. I am curious how the hunt went. I am 60% service connected now and it will increase if the VA ever finishes my claims, but I think there are other vets that deserve it alot more then me and doubt I would ever apply. I would be interested in helping out on a hunt like this though and have been thinking about getting involved in some projects like this.
    Last edited by Musket Man; 02-15-2014 at 08:41 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Musket Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Woodsman69---I see your area code is up here in western MI. Where abouts do you live and maybe we can get together some time for a turkey hunt or whatever? I did 3 years in the Army Veterinary Corp back in 68-71 with most of my time spent down at Fort Bliss in El Paso, TX after Basic and AIT.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Topgun 30-06 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Hello Myles:

I was following up with you to see if this hunt took place or if there's still a chance to get in this drawing? Again, thank you for your help yesterday. This truly is a hunt of a lifetime to hunt a Ram..

Kind regards,

Mike Ellis

Please call
    Myles Haines
    307-899-2209

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
    Woodsman69---I see your area code is up here in western MI. Where abouts do you live and maybe we can get together some time for a turkey hunt or whatever? I did 3 years in the Army Veterinary Corp back in 68-71 with most of my time spent down at Fort Bliss in El Paso, TX after Basic and AIT.
    I love west Michigan right on the lake. I am originally from Zeeland now live in Portland by Lansing. Miss west michigan a lot. Hopefully he gets a hold of ya and you can go hunting together. Your a good guy topgun!