I think it was ! Still hurts !
Wow very nice.
thats insane! while i was living in arkansas i lived in these apartments tat had a tiny parcel of trees with a small pond in the back. one morning i was looking out the window and this monster whitetail buck was feeding at the tree line, then i seen my nieghboor sneak around the corner and pull his string back and down that buck. haha, im sure that wasnt legal but when its i ur blood how do you not! it was during the seaon by the way, just in town. do you guys think that these towns bucks get large like this due to the minerals and crap we put on our lawns?
Oregon - Mule Deer, Non-Typical (Rifle) [maps]
1. 321 1/8 Umatilla Co. Albert Peterson/Cabela's 1925
2. 299 0/8 Lake Co. Jack Aldredge/Cabela's 1945
3. 297 7/8 Malheur Co. Bradley Barclay 1971
4. 295 5/8 Deschutes Co. Oliver Jones 1920
5. 283 7/8 Harney Co. Ken Pruitt/Alan Hagon 1965
6. 281 3/8 Grant Co. C.F. Cheney/Carl Christian 1962
7. 277 2/8 Deschutes Co. Picked Up/ODFW 1956
8. 277 1/8 Lake Co. Alice C. O' Brein/Cabela's 1949
9. 276 5/8 Grant Co. Glen Park 1962
10. 273 5/8 Klamath Co. J.J. McDaniels 1952
Bend is in Deschutes Co.
Ahhhh.....the glory years of hunting.
very true. 321..... that is sick!!!!
2013 PSE Dream Season DNA, 70lbs all black
Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
Spot Hogg Wiseguy release, Easton FMJ's
AKA: Velvet Feather 😃
All over the map as well. If we (Oregon) had different policies in place, we could really have some great bucks (and Bulls) in this state. Its too bad, its managed like meat hunts. The Ochoco's are a prime example, more than 4000 deer tags, its a zoo and every forked horn gets whacked.
I see Glenn Parks name on the list. That guy had the buck$ and hunted all over the world, its amazing he is on the list. He use to own the mill in Estacada and had a bar with all of his mounts.
Last edited by BrianMaguire; 07-20-2013 at 02:12 AM.