Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tttoadman View Post
    I need to get the "mountain north" card for my garmin. I don't see enough value in getting just the state cards. .
    I have the Montana Card from http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/ in my GP62s. Pretty neat deal with the card in. Shows all the species, boundaries, topo, land owners ETC. I also have the satellite view downloaded on a card from the base-camp software.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by tttoadman View Post
    I am currently busting my ass to get the siding on my house. Then i can sit in front of the laptop every night and study.
    Oh man, good luck with that. I just finished helping my brother put smart siding on his duplex.. HOT! I'm just getting into a kitchen and bath renovation, with 50 days until season, I don't plan on messing around with this reno!
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    For me its worse than watching the adult stuff on the www. Wife or kid walk around the corner while viewing google earth and I instantly start hitting the little red x's at the top right corner of the page frantically.

Ive been browsing houses lately so ill see a prospect zoom in on it. And measure the longest sides of the yard to see what kind of archery range can be installed. Its accurate to about 3 yards! I checked it with my rangefinder and my own yard.
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Hardstalk, that's funny. fatrascal.