Quote Originally Posted by dhershberger View Post
That's awesome! I'm hoping to arrow my first archery deer this year as well! Congrats on the stalk though, thats awesome! Getting in shape is super in important just like the famous quote from Jeremiah Johnson, "cant cheat the mountain pilgrim" Lol Congrats on an exciting weekend
Good Luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y.ArcheryMadMan View Post
Sounds like you had a Great Time...... Very Nice....
I did...it was eye opening for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RUTTIN View Post
Uh oh, sounds like your hooked! Good for you hope you stick a good one!
Beyond hooked lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
Awesome bro! Ya I would say you caught the bug.
Man, you have no idea...wifey just rolls her eyes at me now cause I won't shut up about the stalk.....she like next time trip over a boulder a spare me! lmao! cruel woman she is!

Quote Originally Posted by hardstalk View Post
The want to improve your stalking, glassing, and fitness will never die down. Glad you had a good time. Keep us updated!
lol, dude I'll pm you....I need pointers lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeartElk1 View Post
Thanks for sharing the excitement of your hunt. Gets the juices flowing. Nice job even getting into range. Next time, you'll get him!
Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by BossBrott View Post
Gotta love the excitement right there! You always have next time.
I'm planning on it....he's not the biggest....BUT HE'S MINE lol

Quote Originally Posted by tdcour View Post
Want to trade places? You can sit in a combine and I'll go blow some stalks of it would make you feel better! Harvest can't come and go fast enough for me!I'm ready to start chasing critters around too!
Tempting....thinking about it....thinking....thinking.....thinking....are you still holding your breath? lol

Quote Originally Posted by eblondheim View Post
It's an awesome feeling for sure. I drew the trifecta this year! Antelope, Deer and Bull Elk. I got my antelope last week and heading out today to get my buddies cow tag filled then our deer tags. After that we come back for a week and head out for my bull tag........
Good luck bro