Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	6332
    I'd located a good buck the evening before, made one hell of a stalk, traversing what seemed like 2000'. When I crested the ridge, I was looking right directly down on 2 bucks who figured the gig was up. As they were running down and across the bowl, this fella hesitated for a split second to take a look. Mr BIG never hesitated and continued over the ridge, so his buddy took some lead! He wasn't the buck I was after, and I have no clue where he was the evening before, as I watched mr BIG lie down. Pretty awesome though, to send a bullet 327 yards, and drop him in his tracks. I spent 4 days in the backcountry, and saw close to 40 legal bucks, for me, that made the whole trip successful, as I've never experienced such great hunting. Can't wait to do it again.

Thanks
    That's how they get big..they don't stop for anything! I'll consider my trip successful if I see some nice bucks and maybe get a stalk or two in. Shooting one will be the icing on the cake!

Thanks

Struggling with Area 10!

When they bed up in those rocky faces its a whole nother ball game. They see you long before you pick them out. The beds are passed from generation to generation. Theyve got some good sleeping spots in those hills.