Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiggers

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 25 Times in 6 Posts
    I suggest you go the pharmacy and ask for a topical solution to rub on them, if that doesnt work a steroid shot will fix them. Dont wait much longer as the agony is not worth it, plus an infection could appear.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 3 Posts
    My legs are slowly getting better, but I have traded my anti-itch medications and finger nail polish for neosporin... I may have scratched too much... no, I definitely scratched too much... I guess I don't have as good of will power as I thought. Lets just say I won't be wearing shorts for a little while. I found a benadril (sp?) oil rub that worked really well if anyone is interested. Basically the same stuff in the pill, but the rub doesn't make you want to take a nap all the time. It seemed to help me quite a bit. Maybe next time I'll just go straight to a doctor for the good stuff rather than experimenting for a week with not much to show for it. Thanks for all of the advice everyone!
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
    Genesis 27:3 (NKJV)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    When I had them bad it took about a month to recover. I feel your pain.