Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    I thought you were asking about parking on block management over night. I know some have roads you can drive in and park and walk in from there.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When I hunted the BMA I parked on private land and walked into BLM. If I wanted to stay overnight, I am not sure, per BM rules if I can do that since I have to sign out every night. That is a question for the Fish and Game I guess. I large tract of land I was in can be accessed off a public road so I might just scrap the BMA and just stay on federal/state land this time. I will ask though since I am curious unless someone here has hunted BMA and knows.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4by4 View Post
    When I hunted the BMA I parked on private land and walked into BLM. If I wanted to stay overnight, I am not sure, per BM rules if I can do that since I have to sign out every night. That is a question for the Fish and Game I guess. I large tract of land I was in can be accessed off a public road so I might just scrap the BMA and just stay on federal/state land this time. I will ask though since I am curious unless someone here has hunted BMA and knows.
    The problem wouldn't be backpacking/camping on the BLM, but rather the parking on/leaving through private.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4by4 View Post
    I thought this is what you were asking which is why I suggested talking to the BM owner directly. BM rules vary by what the owner wants or allows and even if its not in the BM rules doesnt mean that the owner wouldnt give you permission to park over night while you backpack on BLM.