Ok, so here is the deal. I have a really hard time finding boots that fit me well. I wear a size 13 (depending on the boot) and I have a very skinny foot with fairly long toes... thanks dad... Right now, I have two pairs of boots I hunt in. I have Under Armour Speed Freak boots that I love, but they don't have a great sole for going over rocky terrain and are starting to leak. I like them because they are super light and fit like a tennis shoe and are comfortable for miles in the right terrain, but again, they are starting to leak. My other boots are Danner Pronghorns which are also comfortable, but they don't fit that great. I have to wear a thick pair of socks with another pair of thin socks to suck up the difference even with the D width boots laced as tight as they can go. I tried a new insole, but it pushed my heel up too high and I got blisters. So, basically, I'm looking for a good pair of uninsulated boots that are light weight and will last a long time that will fit my foot. I haven't really ever tried any of the higher end boots because I can't bring myself to pay that much for a pair of boots, but at this point I'm giving up and will be looking for new boots for my hunt in November. Anyone else have skis for feet and have good options for boots?