Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First DIY

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mike has spent more time in the woods than I'm sure anybody else on this page has spent. He's the reason this website is going and the reason all of us are members of the Eastmans Hunting Journal. Whatever he has to say it would be a wise choice to listen.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We do listen! We don't deny his experience and knowledge. He created the forum as a means for all to share information. If the opinion of others is not worthwhile then we don't need the forum. One of the most successful coaches in college basketball, Mike Krzyzewski was once asked by a reporter how it felt to be on the top of the coaching world. The coach put it into perspective when he told the reporter that he went to an 8th grade girls basketball game and saw one of the coaches using an innovative defensive strategy that he (Coach K) had never thought of. What he was saying is that no matter what your level of expertise you can learn from others. Jorden started this thread by asking for the advice of those who follow this forum. I'm sure he appreciates the input of all who responded. Learning is passed down through the ages and each generation adds to the overall knowledge. If they didn't we wouldn't be using these computers would we?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 21 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mentally Toughness didn't help the dude last summer above my house when a Grizzly drugged him out of his tent and eat him.
    Reading this made me crack up lol
    Arise... Kill, Eat! - Acts 10:13