Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to this

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thought of another thing to add. My hunting partner has the Zen Ray Prime 8x42 binos. I personally don't like the eyecups but they are darn impressive glass at a much lower price. His 8x stay with my 10x Zeiss until the very end of light in our side by side comparisons. They have an exit pupil advantage being 8x instead of 10x so it isn't an apples to apples comparison but they are still impressive. I haven't seen anything better in their price range.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    Glass is 1 of those things where you get what you pay for. I would not buy cheap glass. If your budget is limited instead of buying a cheaper spotting scope and binos I would buy a high quality pair of binos and wait till next year to buy a spotting scope if you have to. A good pair of 10x42 binos will do alot more for you then a cheap spotting scope will.
    I would have to agree.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    If you don't want to Waste too much money i recommend the Vortex Diamondback 12x50. They are crisp clear and you can see deer clearly up to 1,000 yards or more. I have them and they are fantastic, i use them in Nevada for muleys