Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    I'm planning a hunt in 2014 in area 23 & 24. There are always left over tags in those units because of limited public land access. I have a ranch lined up to huntin those units for my buck. My question is there anyway I could hunt something else while I'm out there. Could I buy a doe or buck tag a possibly go after them on some walk in areas or hunt some for the hunter assistance areas.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Dolores, Colorado
    Thanked 221 Times in 174 Posts
    I am assuming your still talking about antelope. the answer is yes. Usually they have doe/fawn tags that are available really cheap. I always apply for a couple of them in the same unit I am hunting. Make sure you check the appropriate box that indicates you don't want the doe/fawn tag (s), if you don't get drawn for the buck tag. You have that option, I always use it as I don't want to come and hunt only does. They are a type 6 tag and are 48.00.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts