Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

stupid qiestion but...

I am new to bow hunting and haven't hunted since I was in high school. my question is if I draw a tag can I get an additional tag if there is leftovers in the same area??

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Kinda a vague question what are you hunting for? Some antelope areas you can get two buck tags but a least one of them has to be a leftover. For deer you can get a second buck tag as long as one of them is a limited quota type 3 whitetail tag but they are only available in a select few areas. For elk you can only get one bull tag and you can get up to two cow tags as long as one of them is in an exception area. For does deer and antelope you can get up to four a piece as long as two of those are leftovers and in some deer areas does are unlimited. It all depends on the units you plan to hunt there are getting to be a lot of units that don't even have doe/fawn tags.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    i dont know about the state u are in but here in idaho i can buy a res tag then if i want i can buy a non res tag, downside is i have to pay the non res price but some years it has payed off big.