Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Duck Dynasty Dad Suspended by Network for Quoting Bible Verses re: LGBT

A&E, the network that airs Duck Dynasty announced today that it is suspending Phil Robertson, the dad on Duck Dynasty for remarks he made about gays in an interview with GQ magazine.

He quoted Bible verses about gays and said that the lifestyle is wrong, as is sleeping around and another more graphic reference. As you know, you can't say that in America today and not pay a big price.

If the family backs him it may be the end of Duck Dynasty.

Here is his interview: http://www.gq.com/entertainment/tele...phil-robertson

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I hope they do back him. They don't realize that a majority of their believers respect their authentic faith and that may be a reason they tune in.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I hope they back him and A&E cuts the show. Another network would gladly pick them up.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JEandAsGuide View Post
    I hope they back him and A&E cuts the show. Another network would gladly pick them up.
    Yep. I bet they leave A&E and go to another company.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I hope they back him as well. It will be a&e's loss. Some of our idiot leaders and courts seem to think its ok to fade out the beliefs our country was founded on.
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muleys 24/7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Two things

First, it is downright scary how certain groups can just downright hurt you for believing something they don't agree with. We are moving toward a socially totalitarian government - beliefs and conscience don't matter. You will pay for having politically incorrect beliefs.

Second, it really bugs when what is as plain and simple as can be in the Bible gets twisted and people say, "Well, it doesn't really mean that," or "Most Christians don't believe that," or "that is not true Christianity." Really? You may not like it or agree with it, but don't tell me that what is very plain "really" means something you want it to say instead.
    Last edited by hoshour; 12-18-2013 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 4 Posts
    I just finished sending A&E and fairly scathing e-mail to their "feedback" on the networks website. It would be appropriate for many people to do so.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    That is a good article, thanks for sharing. Phil is right, the removal of God from our country is our problems. If this nation would repent, God would restore our Country. But Jesus says in the Bible All Nations Will Hate You Because Of My Name. That is the Christians! So we are seeing prophecies being fulfilled. If you guys want to watch something interesting, go to youtube & search for Beyonce Satan Exposed. Watch the goodfight.org documentary. If anyone on here wants to know about Jesus Christ, or how to be saved let me know.

God Bless You Guys!

Bryan
    "Only two people have died for You and I, The American Soldier died for Our Freedom & Jesus Christ Died for Our Souls!" I thank GOD for them! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

NRA Life Member

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eberle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKaviator View Post
    I just finished sending A&E and fairly scathing e-mail to their "feedback" on the networks website. It would be appropriate for many people to do so.
    I will be sending one as well. These guys are the most positive show on TV! Even though I watch very little tv, would rather spend my time being productive & enjoying my family!
    "Only two people have died for You and I, The American Soldier died for Our Freedom & Jesus Christ Died for Our Souls!" I thank GOD for them! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

NRA Life Member

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eberle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Actually, Jesus was addressing his Jewish disciples when he said that and of course, antisemitism is still alive and well. And, you're right, it has been extended to Christians. The attack on Christian believers who are willing to hold to biblical beliefs is obviously increasing in this country and around the world. I believe that in the end, the Rapture of the church will be explained away as God's judgment on those who were "intolerant."