Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good to see folks ponying up some cash for the cause. As someone who's been buying Idaho raffle chances for a number of years, I've been hoping Wyoming would get in the game. I'll be in for $100 - $150. Need to save some coin for the Idaho raffle and some chances at a Wyoming commissioners tag with some other groups...

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Edub View Post
    Only because I think old guys are cool, am i helping you !

Go to the website and click on "apply for licenses" just like you do when you fill out applications for any other big game species. Input your personal info and then at the bottom there is a link for Super Raffle Tags. From there it is pretty self explanatory, just make sure you input how many of each tags you want, then click add to cart then do the next specie.

The money should help the state, so I guess it shouldn't be such a huge secret. However with this being their first year, I would imagine odds will never be better once everyone starts catching on. Maybe i should just stop talking now....

PM me if you still need help...
    Thanks Edub, however I just got an e-mail from G&F explaining how to buy them. Same as what you said. Thanks for the help!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 4 Times in 1 Post
    I purchased my tickets and put in for the draw for moose, bighorn Sheep,mountain goat, bison, antelope, elk, and deer on 01/02 now just the long wait till results. Good luck everyone!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ADavid For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by ADavid View Post
    I purchased my tickets and put in for the draw for moose, bighorn Sheep,mountain goat, bison, antelope, elk, and deer on 01/02 now just the long wait till results. Good luck everyone!
    ***Glad to see you're a resident, as to do what you did a NR would have been putting up a whole lot of cash!!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ADavid View Post
    I'm waiting a few more days to apply for elk, just long enough for the decision of where to apply to torture me a lot more. Ha ha. My credit card bills on the 9th, so I'll apply on the 10th.
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Umpqua Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I was curious why buffalo tags were on the raffle, since this is essentially what the process was like before with the priority list, and I just saw why. An applicant must now pony up the full cost of the buffalo license in order to apply (like moose, sheep, etc.) which is new this year. The website stated the priority list is being abandoned. I've not heard yet on whether preference points are going to be issued for buffalo like the other trophy game.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I'm in for $80 worth...they listened to our suggestion so I have to support the cause!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by libidilatimmy View Post
    I was curious why buffalo tags were on the raffle, since this is essentially what the process was like before with the priority list, and I just saw why. An applicant must now pony up the full cost of the buffalo license in order to apply (like moose, sheep, etc.) which is new this year. The website stated the priority list is being abandoned. I've not heard yet on whether preference points are going to be issued for buffalo like the other trophy game.

***That was a surprise when I read it too. I doubt they do PPs on Bison because anything to do with PPs is just like fee increases and has to go through the Legislature and be approved to do that.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    An applicant must now pony up the full cost of the buffalo license in order to apply (like moose, sheep, etc.) which is new this year.
    This new little wrinkle essentially doubles the yearly cost for a resident to apply for each species in the drawing. Revenue generation at it's finest. I'm sure it also puts many NR applicants out of the ballgame, except for the raffles which the R and NR applicants will all be in the same pool.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    This new little wrinkle essentially doubles the yearly cost for a resident to apply for each species in the drawing. Revenue generation at it's finest. I'm sure it also puts many NR applicants out of the ballgame, except for the raffles which the R and NR applicants will all be in the same pool.
    ***It won't take many NR Bison applicants ponying up the tag fee for them to make some good change until after they have the drawing, that's for sure. Resident fees are really chump change across the board when compared to NR fees and represent 80% of the money the G&F takes in in fees in an average year.