Please post for our new members as well as you old guys what is good etiquette.
1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell us alittle about yourself
3. Don't make your first post "where is your hunting spot"
4. Be apart of the forum. Add to some current topics
5. If there is some details about a certain hunting area PM the person, not in public, you will likely get better info.
6. When someone gives you info that your looking for Thank them.
7. And most important! We are all here to help each other. Be respectful