Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    10 years wait if you draw and harvest or 5 mid you draw and don't harvest

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    The odds are not true odds for nevada. Me and my wife drew n.r. bull tags last year she drew unit 76-081 late on her 5th choice with only 3 points. I drew 111-115 late on my 5th choice with 12 points . Due you see the problem here ,two tags on the same dates in differnt areas. she returned here tag, and I keep mine , but ended up getting hurt two weeks before the season started so I didnt get to hunt. From what I learned 111-115 is a great hunt but it will kick your butt and take names later. Just beware you can draw a tag on your 5th choice ,even if its the best hunt out there. its all in the random number you recieve, just like a game of cards .Good luck on the draws

Thanks
    Congratulations
    That is crazy! Drawing that unit as your fifth choice seems crazy to me with how the NV system works.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NVBird'n'Big For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by NVBird'n'Big View Post
    That is crazy! Drawing that unit as your fifth choice seems crazy to me with how the NV system works.
    Not really most tags I've drawn or have seen drawn in Nevada are on choices 3-5 and most 5

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I only say that because of the popularity of the unit. I know they give out a lot of tags and that is why his first 4 picks were fully drawn when his name was pulled, believe me I know how the system here works. Most experienced NV applicants will put those last because they want a shot at a harder to get unit if they are lucky enough, but there are also a ton of people who see the high tag numbers and put in for those units first.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Anything could happen with NV's system. You could have no points and draw the hardest tag in the state to draw on your 5th choice, or have the most points in the state and not draw an easier tag on your first choice. So far I have drawn nothing in NV. Hoping this is my year!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Musket Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    Anything could happen with NV's system. You could have no points and draw the hardest tag in the state to draw on your 5th choice, or have the most points in the state and not draw an easier tag on your first choice. So far I have drawn nothing in NV. Hoping this is my year!
    Yep, a 13 year old girl in 07 drew a piw elk tag. My mom after just getting 2 bp's put in her 3rd year, drew all the Ely units for elk. Just depends.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Im starting to wonder if NV even enters me in the draw or just takes my money and sends me a license I wont use and tells me I was unsuccessful. lol

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    Im starting to wonder if NV even enters me in the draw or just takes my money and sends me a license I wont use and tells me I was unsuccessful. lol
    Lol, it took my grandpa from the 1st year you could hunt Nv elk to 2007 until he drew his bull tag. We later found out, somehow half of his apps ndow said something was wrong with, and never entered him!!!!!!

Back in the paper app days. No wonder it took him forever to draw!
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    They could atleast tell you the first time it happened so didnt keep making same mistake. I apply online so they cant blame it on messing up my paper app. lol