Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 42 Times in 6 Posts

Rules and some guidelines

New folks here to the forum should take a look at the forum rules in the Announcement section.

When posting for the first time please do it here in the New Members Intro. Introduce yourself to the forum members, tell us a little about yourself.

Interact with the other threads and get a feel for how things are done here. Make comments in the threads. Doing this will help you to get some "street credit"

Above all please don't make your beginning posts asking for "where do I hunt" you probably won't get much help. Generalize your questions and you will get more responses, then PM a member that you think can help out with some specifics. Members are not going to give up their hard earned hunting areas, would you? But they will help you find your own.

Lastly be respectful, thank members for their help. Stay around and become part of this awesome forum. We are here to help each other to be productive hunters new and old.

If you have any questions or help with anything ask the Moderators that's why we are here.

Thank You

Forum Staff
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ikeepitcold For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I mentioned this on the poll but has anyone considered a minimum number of posts prior to being able to start a new thread?

Just a thought to have people "vested".

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Montana For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 42 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    I mentioned this on the poll but has anyone considered a minimum number of posts prior to being able to start a new thread?

Just a thought to have people "vested".
    I don't think it's needed. We don't want to discourage threads by new members just trying to get folks not to just post where to hunt and leave.
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I agree 100% with the Mod on that one!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I agree, I know I'm new to this site. I appreiciate everything that you are doing here. this sight has vauleable tools and tips I can use out in the field. I learn a lot about animals in general on these forums.

Thanks
    Congratulations

Intro

Hunters,
    My name is Rouben Sarian , I'm 42 and live in Palmdale ca. Occupation is a union finish carpenter . Hunting turkey's and mule deers are my ultimate passion. Have killed about a dozen of mule deers for meat only. Love venison, but I'm ready to experience a trophy buck. Believe in DIY hunts. Started archery hunting about 6 years ago and have killed 3 turkey's and always come up short on mule deers. Also got a couple of shorthairs I enjoy to hunt behind. Wanna get very familiarized with this posting to meet other hunter and trade stories

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    New folks here to the forum should take a look at the forum rules in the Announcement section.

When posting for the first time please do it here in the New Members Intro. Introduce yourself to the forum members, tell us a little about yourself.

Interact with the other threads and get a feel for how things are done here. Make comments in the threads. Doing this will help you to get some "street credit"

Above all please don't make your beginning posts asking for "where do I hunt" you probably won't get much help. Generalize your questions and you will get more responses, then PM a member that you think can help out with some specifics. Members are not going to give up their hard earned hunting areas, would you? But they will help you find your own.

Lastly be respectful, thank members for their help. Stay around and become part of this awesome forum. We are here to help each other to be productive hunters new and old.

If you have any questions or help with anything ask the Moderators that's why we are here.

Thank You

Forum Staff

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 8 Posts
    I am going to bump this up. With our 7K and Counting thread this is always a good thing to keep in front of people. We want to meet you, post up an introduction!