Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Reflex red dot sight

Hey guys, bought my first ar 15 recently and I am looking for a cheaper ($100ish) red dot sight. I know you get what you pay for with optics, but i really just want it for plinking so I do not want to pony up for an eo tech. Any suggestions? I am looking at the Primary arms reflex sight and the bushnell reflex as well as the vortex sparc although it is a tube sight not a reflex. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    I know where your coming from but I would be careful of some of the cheap ones because they wont take the shock and wont hold zero at all. I know someone that missed a nice buck with his ML because of a cheap red dot sight.
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, coyote and prairie dog would be the only thing I would hunt with this. But I do want something decent.