Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Storage

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rubber Maid rough neck boxes with the clasp handles, but I must admit for about 2 or 3 months out of the year most of it is piled up in the front room getting ready for a hunt of some sort..............I call it my staging area!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to packer58 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Big stuff for elk camp goes in the shop on the big racks. Everything in plastic totes.

I have a old dresser that is loaded with all of my food stashes. I have all my sleeping bags in a locked cabinet. i have way too many cats!! Most of my solo stuff is in a nice room just for me. We are almost empty nesters, and that really starts opening up some indoor storage.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by packer58 View Post
    Rubber Maid rough neck boxes with the clasp handles, but I must admit for about 2 or 3 months out of the year most of it is piled up in the front room getting ready for a hunt of some sort..............I call it my staging area!!!!!!!!
    Thats funny and so true.....My wife got pissed this weekend when I sat my shooting sticks and skinning knife by the front door. She asked what the heck I was doing and I said "staging" for spring bear which opens 01April.
    Life member RMEF
    Mathews DXT, Bowtech Admiral, Browing .300WSM...... and Swarovski Optiks my wife doesn't know about.
    1999 Washington Blacktaill, Bear River GMU, nontypical 6X7

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 79 Times in 8 Posts
    Scattered every where from my work desk, dads house, my house and truck. It's amazing I can ever find anything. I do have a couple of closest I built but there full of stuff I don't use that much. I need a storage shed or garage!!
    TALL, WIDE and HANDSOME

@backcountryhunter

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
    Confucius

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Rubbermaid tubs with my hunting clothes with some juniper/pine boughs and some sagebrush branches between layers of clothes.
    Works great.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Some years back,my grandfather built a ceder chest,he handed it down to my dad,and when my father passed,my mom gave it to me,its big and holds my Kuiu merino clothes and my sitka,as well as hats goves socks,etc.when i leave on a hunt i use a action packer,they have clamp down secure lids pretty much air tight,ceder chest allso looks great in the man cave.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    +1 except I'm closer to 6 months of staging.

I really like the tubs for storing clothes and all other gear short of my packs and sleeping bags.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 2 Posts
    Same here on the totes. I use them year round. During hunting season they are stacked in my garage with all kinds of other gear. My wife asks me all fall when I'm going to clean up our "basecamp"......

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 8 Times in 6 Posts
    I have a 15'x25' room added to the back of my garage. It is my reloading room, hunting storage and has a small desk for my reloading library. I also have a wardrobe that I hang all my hunting clothes in. All my reloading supplies are in storage cabinets, ammo in a steel fire cabinet and fishing tackle too.

My garage is 50x50 with storage for my 29' travel trailer, 2 quads, Explorer and F350. There are 2 10x12 rollup doors so I can pull the trailer thru. Because of the high trusses I also have a 20x20 loft where all the camping stuff is stored. Plenty of space for a couple of workbenches too. Lots of shelving and wall units for storage. Built everything from scratch, so I have enough room for all my "stuff".
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Sounds like a sweet set-up CC.........I think i'm jealous !!