Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tag Question

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 46 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by libidilatimmy View Post
    http://wgfd.wyo.gov/web2011/imgs/QRD...TIONS_CH44.pdf

Here's the Wyoming regulation concerning licenses. In particular Sections 22 & 25 cover this issue. The way I read it, nothing is mentioned that you would get your preference points back, but instead they will offer you the same license the following year.
    ***Here's the scoop on all the questions involving Wyoming. As Murdy stated, you can withdraw from the deer and antelope draws and it's until until June 3 this year. After tags are drawn Wyoming handles things in two different ways regarding not being able to use a license. Part of the statute involves what they call "Reserve For Good Cause". That part is strictly for sheep, moose, billy goats, bison, and grizzly bears and allows a person with a severe medical condition or close relatives that have died or have severe problems requiring help from the licensee that is verified by a written letter from a physician and accompanied by the proper G&F forms or a military person who comes down on departure orders and provides same to the G&F can reserve that license for the following year only. They handle all the other animals differently if you provide what I stated earlier by issuing a refund check for all but a small processing fee ($5, I believe). Any PPs involved, including one that was purchased when buying that license, are restored, minus the fee for that years PP of course. You cannot apply for a refund for a PP only, as it has to have been purchased during the initial license application period itself. It's all in the Regulations that are lengthy and complex, but I have read everything I've mentioned to save you guys an hour from having to look it all up and read it!
    Last edited by Topgun 30-06; 03-08-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Its "deployment orders" topgun! LOL

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 46 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    Its "deployment orders" topgun! LOL
    Whatever, LOL! All I know is I got neither one during my 3 years back when Viet Nam was at it's height and it didn't break my heart one bit!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    I got mine and they were deployment orders. lol