Join us for Backcountry Hunters & Anglers’ 3rd annual National Rendezvous, March 21-23 at the Red Lion Hotel in Southeast Denver.
Over the past 3 years attendance has grown by leaps and bounds and we fully expect another year of unprecedented attendance, energy and good times. Not to mention, it’s our 10 year anniversary and it’s time to celebrate the successes that Backcountry Hunters & Anglers has had over the past decade!
Register here to join fellow sportsmen conservationists for a weekend packed with:
• Great workshops and seminars to include game processing demo’s, how-to workshops on mule deer hunting techniques, panel discussions on “technology and hunting” and “women and hunting”, discussion on state and national conservation issues, and much, much more.
• Friday night’s “Backcountry Bash” will include door prizes, a keynote address, bottomless beverages and live music from Simpler Times
• Saturday’s keynote address by Field & Stream’s venerable, Hal Herring
• Vendor booths, gear demo’s and the first annual “Parade of Tents” showcasing some of the outdoor industry’s newest (and oldest) shelters
• A raffle and auction with loads of quality backcountry gear on Saturday night
• Great food, drink and camaraderie with fellow backcountry enthusiasts
Join us for the full weekend, or just one evening. Tickets are now available online, here. Buy your ticket today and help support “the sportsmen’s voice for our wild public lands, waters and wildlife.”