Thread: What's next?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 3 Posts

What's next?

Nv Bear tags? I'm not holding my breath on a tag but there will be some huge Bears taken that's for sure. I'm also waiting for Wy to post Pronghorn results so Im hopeing to get one. Anyone else put in for NV Bear? I think it was only Res hunt. Or still waiting for other states to post?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    That season is going to be interesting. You can't run dogs so I am out. I wonder how many people applied. All you need to do is go up to the lake and stake out a garbage can with your bow

Have you been reading all of those treehuggers posting on rgj.com? Pretty funny. Typical uneducated people weighing in.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Ya I have read some of the BS. Myself if I get a tag I will stay above the fire station across from Cabellas. I've seen some monster Bear up by the boy scout camp. I think most guys will stay away from the tree huggers and the hikeing trails up at the lake I hope. From what I've read it's only going to be a hunt this year and I would love to be a part of it. I didn't know we couldn't use dogs. That sucks! But not a deal breaker for me.