Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

2013 bowtech assassin thoughts?

Title says it all

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Great all around bow to get started with. Set one up for my teacher and it was a very easy drawing bow with lots of valley and a solid wall. Great starter or mid priced bow that can do it all.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    My nephew has one and it shoots very well. Good speed, smooth and pretty fast.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Its a great bow. I think most people that buy them eventually upgrade the sight and rest, but overall its a hard bow to overlook for the price. Easy to tune and has an adjustable draw length. And pretty darn fast too...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I shoot one. Fast smooth bow and accurate as well. I practice out to 80 yards with it with no problem. I kept the sight but ordered a couple more pins. I replaced the arrow rest with a QAD ultra rest and I also replaced the stabilizer. I went with the bow because of the low weight, short axle to axle, and the speed. I'm not sure you can find another bow with stats the same or better for a lesser price. I like the quick detach quiver that comes with it as well. I, whenever possible, take off the quiver before shooting to lessen the wind drag and noise.

The only problem I've had with it so far is that the set screw that is supposed to hold the cable slide bar wasn't tight enough to hold the bar in place. The bar came out after a few hundred shots when I first got the bow. When I inspected the hole that the set screw threads into I saw that the hole hadn't been drilled and tapped all the way through. I carefully drilled the hole all the way through so the set screw made contact with the bar and haven't had a problem since. I think I bought the bow in 2012 I believe.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Great bow, can't be beat for the price in my opinion (probably not even close)

I swapped out all the stuff that came on it, but I've had great luck with the bow...accurate out to 70 and plenty fast, 304fps with the setup I'm running right now. I also LOVE how small and light it is, great bow to pack in the mtns.

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 4 Posts
    I don't know how many of the staff here have used it, but I forwarded this thread on to them to comment.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I've shot this bow quite a bit. I like it. Its a great bow for the money if you're on a budget. I really like the solid wall and its dead in your hand. Great shooter!