Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i would love to see eastman's do a review of some packs like the kuiu ultra and icon series of packs im about to pull the trigger on either the icon 5200 or ultra 6000 the icons are on sale right now and the costs are close. i just havent totally decided between the two but i like having some organazation capabilities to my pack and the icon offers some internal pockets but i could use some gear bags to organize things. as for the rokslide reviews well theyre skewed towards kifaru. the bias is bad overthere. not dicounting kifaru just more than i can justify spending on a pack. anything will most likely be a marked improvement over my old packs.

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7stwluver View Post
    i would love to see eastman's do a review of some packs like the kuiu ultra and icon series of packs im about to pull the trigger on either the icon 5200 or ultra 6000 the icons are on sale right now and the costs are close. i just havent totally decided between the two but i like having some organazation capabilities to my pack and the icon offers some internal pockets but i could use some gear bags to organize things. as for the rokslide reviews well theyre skewed towards kifaru. the bias is bad overthere. not dicounting kifaru just more than i can justify spending on a pack. anything will most likely be a marked improvement over my old packs.
    Check out EHJ from August/September 2013 and April/May 2014....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Anyone have a ultra 1850? I have my eye on it for a day pack. I really like that it expands to add 2500 cu in. of space to pack out meat with. Just would really like to hear from someone using it firsthand, in the field, and giving it a hard time to chime in before I toss $400 at a pack.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Ordered one about a month and a half ago when it was on back order, got the 1800 and the 3000 bags for it and just got an e-mail today saying that they are expecting packs in this week and will be filling back orders as soon as they get in. I cant wait to finally get it and test it out a bit.
    Bull Time