Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

MTN OPS Supplements

Anyone using the MTN OPS stuff and thoughts on it ?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There's a lot of ways to lose a lot of money in the supplement game. While I've never tried the stuff, I'm sure it works. However, let me paint this shade on it. While most pre workouts/recoveries run about 30 bucks a bottle for a months supply, all the ingredients, the active ones anyway, are all readily available and much cheaper with a plain label over the counter. For example. For a years supply of pre/post you're looking at probably 720 bucks for the year. If you went out, bought some creatine, bcaas, beta alanine, caffeine, coconut oil, you'd probably spend 100 bucks on the year and you wouldn't get all the garbage, and you could mix in ratios that really worked for you. Somewhat like tuning a bow or a hand load. With "factory" supplements you're getting "factory" ammo, which we all know can perform underneath the high bar that we set. But you start messing with mixtures, then you start to see results. Don't take this as hijacking your thread, I just really hate to see folks getting roped into the supplement world when all of the legal ones are pretty much the same and can be had and bettered if you mix your own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 33 Times in 15 Posts
    I have used the MTN OPS supplements. Ammo was my favorite and when I used it as a meal replacement I wasn't super hungry afterwards.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    I'm a believer. They are top shelf products. The ammo Scott talks about is great. I like it because you need to refrigerate it because it is actually good and because I can read the ingredients and actually know everything that I'm eating. It's good stuff designed for guys like you and I.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 33 Times in 5 Posts
    hydrate and recover from wilderness athlete is a great recovery drink. It does work.