Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Refunds

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also Utah. I have never applied in New Mexico or Colorado. I have hunted elk in Colorado but just buy the over the counter tag. Wyoming keeps your money for a while and I forgot about that one.
    There is no way I could afford to put up the kind of money you guys are talking about.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    I wont make charges in my card I dont have cash to backup. I will have around $800-900 out for apps this year. About 1/2 is non refundable in ID, NV and my home state, CO I will most likely get a refund and only applied because you have to front the money to get a point. Then I will spend a little over $100 for points in WY and unless I am very lucky in the draws I will be buying 1 tag weather I draw something or get an otc or leftover tag for $300-450. That is pretty much my budget for right now.
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 12 Times in 1 Post
    I am very ready for my 2nd place prize in the Wyoming bison lottery..............my $2,500 refund! Can't get here soon enough!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 57 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    I am very ready for my 2nd place prize in the Wyoming bison lottery..............my $2,500 refund! Can't get here soon enough!
    Yeppers! We have two of those and a moose refund. I like seeing the account balance go back up!
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)