Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

New Mexico Unit 34 Archery Tag

Hello I drew a Unit 34 Archery Tag second season. I am really excited and starting to do my research. Any members who might have any good information about this Unit 34 Tag.
    Please give me a shout. Really would appreciate it.

By the way I am a long time resident of Alaska and previous resident of Montana so would be happy to trade info especially about fishing in Alaska. I am not a guide but have extensive knowledge about Alaska and Montana. I love to share.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 48 Times in 7 Posts
    My friend from Texas and I took our sons there about 7 years ago and killed a 290 and a 310 bull on the youth hunt. I'd be willing to help you. Send me a PM.
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    my self and buddy also drew a archery tag for the second season. any info you can pass along to me also would sure be helpful. we already having scouting trips planned. and I will pass along infor that I find out

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I drew the muzzleloader tag so I will be after you. I intend to scout sometime this Summer over a 4 day weekend to get the lay of the land. I'd be happy to share some insights on my visit. Not sure if this is the type of unit you can get away via backpack hunting or if there are roads criss crossing. I'll know more after I study maps. Maybe we can compare notes.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    You are a very lucky hunter!
    Quote Originally Posted by hcraig View Post
    Hello I drew a Unit 34 Archery Tag second season. I am really excited and starting to do my research. Any members who might have any good information about this Unit 34 Tag.
    Please give me a shout. Really would appreciate it.

By the way I am a long time resident of Alaska and previous resident of Montana so would be happy to trade info especially about fishing in Alaska. I am not a guide but have extensive knowledge about Alaska and Montana. I love to share.