Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have an Olympus "Tough". I got it cause it's waterproof and I have used it for underwater photos/videos while snorkeling in the Caribbean. I'm actually on my 2nd one; the 1st finally pooped out after 3 or 4 trips to saltwater destinations where I routinely used it in/under water. You can find manufacturer refurbished ones (with full factory warranty) for around $100 on ebay. When the one I have now craps out after 1 too many dunkings in saltwater I'll probably just get another of the same thing. Without using it in the water like I do I'm sure it would hold up considerably longer.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have been using a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W560, 14.1 mega pixels. This year after the elk was down it wouldn't work. Lens would extend was all. Lense wouldn't retract to fit back in case. Once it warmed up next day it was fine. I was forced to cell phone pics on that one which was sure a disappointment. It was probably 15 degrees out. I will have something different this year. Might be something to check before the hunt? Think I will leave next camera in the freezer over night to check.
    NRA Life Member
    Colorado Bowhunters Life Member
    Nebraska Bowhunters Life Member

Michigan's Upper Penninsula. South central in Delta Count bordering Menominee County.
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just got back online after having my computer in for servicing. I was infected severly with a large number of viruses. Techs at Staples cleaned it up and installed a program for protection so hopefully I'm covered from this kinda problem in the future. Thanks for all the great replies and info. I'll use all your input in making my decision to purchase. I'll probably head down to Walmart and get a look at the various models suggested. Thanks again!!!