Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post

scents..... of a woman

ok... kind of off the wall but i am working with a coworker who stinks so flippin bad!!!!!!! whats my move? ive dry heaved a few times its so bad and she asks whats wrong and i tell her my stomach doesnt feel good.smells like rotten milk, i need some help here. i may go get my estrus wafers and pin them on me.... they smell so much better.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 79 Times in 9 Posts
    Hahahahhah wow! I'm laughing with you not at you!

I'm the kind if person that doesn't have much of a filter. I would come rite out and tell her she freakin STINKS!!

On a more pro way to go about it I would talk to my boss and ask them to say somthing to her.

Orrrrrrrr maybe a care package with soap, scrub pads, shampoo and a little note that says USE THIS!
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    With the current inflation and price gouging I can certainly see how a gal could let herself slide! With the cost of water, soap and deodorant!
    Quote Originally Posted by ivorytip View Post
    ok... kind of off the wall but i am working with a coworker who stinks so flippin bad!!!!!!! whats my move? ive dry heaved a few times its so bad and she asks whats wrong and i tell her my stomach doesnt feel good.smells like rotten milk, i need some help here. i may go get my estrus wafers and pin them on me.... they smell so much better.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 57 Times in 8 Posts
    Breathe through your mouth.

The only problem is your eyes may still water. I worked with someone in Europe that rarely bathed (which is more common there). It was awful.
    Last edited by Umpqua Hunter; 04-20-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    hell no im not gonna breath with my mouth, i dont wanna taste that. i think a shot of turk will help me out

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Ivorytip, You are going about this all wrong! You are missing the perfect opportunity to do a review on all scent free products on the market. Wipes, sprays, the ozoneator ( or whatever you call that thing)? I look forward to your review.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BKC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by BKC View Post
    Ivorytip, You are going about this all wrong! You are missing the perfect opportunity to do a review on all scent free products on the market. Wipes, sprays, the ozoneator ( or whatever you call that thing)? I look forward to your review.
    Ha ha!!!!!!
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Unless you are attracted to her…in a weird sort of way, you should probably say something. You're the only one suffering.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Kindof funny situation for an outsider. Its a woman that stinks? That is a little surprising. I understand how hard it would be to just come out and tell them. My hygiene isn't exactly up to snuff at times myself, so it makes it hard to tell someone else they stink. My father in law had a similar situation with a neighbor. He finally just told him that he really stinks. It has helped in that situation. I don't deal with cigarette smoke well, and I have kindof an expressive face. My reaction to co-workers who jump in my truck smelling like smoke is not very subtle, but the reaction is not on purpose. I think they get the gist and don't ride with me, or maybe I am the one that stinks, either way it works out good for me.

Short story long, I think there comes a time when you have to politely express some concern directly to the person.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Try a cover scent (skunk, fox, doe urine, etc.) around her office area -- might be more tolerable...