Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Ivory I think what you need is some of my deer beans! They will help you offset any smell
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 77 Times in 10 Posts
    Maybe he installed one of those Ozonics things and all is well!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    hahaha, sorry guys been out all week fishing, ill have to post some pics. best cutthroat fishing of my life, it was phenominal. so.... thankfully hr guy is one of my employess for lawn mowing so he was cool with me, im guessing one of the gals turned me in for talking bout "the stank". turns out its her breast milk that stunk..... haha, i feel like crap now but atleast its resolved. brest milk stinks???? i had no idea.... btw, idahos new big game regs r out

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for keeping us abreast of the situation...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HeartElk1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Here we were all worried you were passed out in a dark corner somewhere and you were out fishing. See if we care next time
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."