Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sworo EL 10x42. Love them!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    After reading posts, and doing extensive research I purchased Swarovski EL Range 10x42s. These binos are wicked. I had to turn the brightness level all the way up. The angle compensation is a very innovative idea. Slightly bulkier than my last pair, but I have been out of the loop for years. Optics have come along way. I will say I was most influenced by UMPQUAHUNTER on the Swarovski brand. Not sure why but I feel this guy knows his optics. Bought my nephew the same pair. I told him they should last him 20 years. He looked at me and said "Really?". FORD#1

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Older Burris 10x40's and zeiss 10x there isn't much difference except in lowlight or glassing into shady areas then the zeiss really excel. Seriously considering the zeiss rangefinder/bino combo. Just looking for a good deal on a used set.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Swarovski 10 x 42 SLC
    NRA Member
    Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Member
    Mule Deer Foundation Member
    California Deer Association Member

WORK IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HUNT !

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I am looking to upgrade from my bushnell buckhorn 12 x 50. After reading these posts for the money swarovski is the best bet. I don't have that much to spend so I am thinking either vortex, zen-ray or zeiss. Looking at cl and classifieds to try and find a deal.
    Mathews Heli-m, 70 lb limbs, 29.5 draw, trophy ridge 7 pin sight, qad hdx rest, fuse 8 in stabilizer, g5 6 arrow quiver, cabelas stalker extreme arrow 4 in vanes, G-5 Montec 100 grain broadhead, tru-fire hardcore release

Thanks
    Congratulations
    rcfireninja, One thing I learned in life. Save up your money and buy the best. I know that the Swarovski models aren't for everyone but think about it. How old are you and how many years are you going to hunt? Work some overtime, sell some items you don't use anymore, whatever it takes. I bought 2 pair of the Swarovski EL Range 10x42s. I left the receipt on the table for my wife to stumble across. The look on her face was priceless. LOL. If you absolutely cant swing the Swarovski, then look at the Zeiss 10x42s. At just a tad over 999.99 they are worth a look. FORD#1

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD#1 View Post
    After reading posts, and doing extensive research I purchased Swarovski EL Range 10x42s. These binos are wicked. I had to turn the brightness level all the way up. The angle compensation is a very innovative idea. Slightly bulkier than my last pair, but I have been out of the loop for years. Optics have come along way. I will say I was most influenced by UMPQUAHUNTER on the Swarovski brand. Not sure why but I feel this guy knows his optics. Bought my nephew the same pair. I told him they should last him 20 years. He looked at me and said "Really?". FORD#1
    Near as I can figure my SLC 8X30s are 18 years old and the only flaw is the black metal tag is now shinny.
    I bet I could sell them used for about what we paid back then.
    Can't say that about too many things I own!
    Life member RMEF
    Mathews DXT, Bowtech Admiral, Browing .300WSM...... and Swarovski Optiks my wife doesn't know about.
    1999 Washington Blacktaill, Bear River GMU, nontypical 6X7

Thanks
    Congratulations
    10x42 zeiss victory with the green armor I bought them in 2006 I just sent them in to have the rubber armor replaced and have 8x42 vortex diamondback, 65MM Pentax spotter.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    You guys are killing me.........
    Mathews Heli-m, 70 lb limbs, 29.5 draw, trophy ridge 7 pin sight, qad hdx rest, fuse 8 in stabilizer, g5 6 arrow quiver, cabelas stalker extreme arrow 4 in vanes, G-5 Montec 100 grain broadhead, tru-fire hardcore release

Thanks
    Congratulations
    rcfireninja, regardless of the choice you make, start saving NOW. One obstacle to beat in a large purchase is getting started. Don't look at the big price tag, start a bino fund and get aggressive with it. Your fund will grow while you are researching those binoculars that will be your companion for years. Also this will take the pressure off your decision. I am going to Zambia Africa in 2016 but am planning the financial end of the trip now. Once again, don't sell yourself short on hunting optics. You wont regret it. Good luck, FORD#1